Chapter 8

As we wondered around the new setting I noticed we were headed to the park and we were having a stroll in the park and I knew that it wasn't anything spectacular since he's been in the house the whole time.

"How come I've never been here before?" I asked with a wink.

"Because I've only found out about this plane a while ago and I thought why don't i take my beautiful girlfriend with me so we can explore it together" he says which makes me blush.

"I love it when you blush" he whispers in my ear as his breath tickles my neck.

I wrap my arms around his neck and starting leaning in to kiss him.

"Keep your love life for in the bedroom!" a teenager says as he passes us.

We start walking again hand in hand until we reach Nandos.

"Told you we were going to have fun!" Connor says which makes me laugh.

"Hi I've made a reservation for Connor Ball?"

"Let me just check...yup come on through!" the waiter says.

"Here you go, may i get you a drink?"

"I just want water please" I say with a smile.

"I'll have a diet coke" Connor says as the waiter goes.

Connor reaches his hands across the table for me to take his hand but I decide to be sly and not.

"Oi!" he shouts which gives us a few odd looks but we just laugh it of.

"Connor shut up!" I say as everyone looks away again.

"Sorry"

"Now gimme your hands!" I joke.

"Connor what the hell are you doing?" I ask him as he gets down on one knee.

"Heidi?"

"Yes?" as more people look at us I see people awing and it makes me blush.

"I love you so much and I want us to last forever so I have a question to ask you." he says which makes me blush even more which is quite impossible.

"Will you do me the honour of becoming my wonderful wife?"