Annoyed by My Bias

"Jessica!" I groaned quietly and paused my music. I took my headphones out and went down to my mom.

"Yes?" I leaned against the door frame and waited.

"Wanna go to the mall?"

"Which one? The one that sucks or the one out of town?"

"Out of town."

"I'll be back down soon." I ran to my room and quickly pulled my jeans on. I grabbed a random white t-shirt out of my dresser and took my BTS hoodie off long enough to put my shirt on. "Alright..." I looked around my room while thinking. 'I've got my hoodie on, my phone is in my pocket, my tablet is on the bed... My tablet is on the bed!' I picked my tablet and headphones up and shoved them in my bag. 'Alright. What else?' I looked around and grabbed a hair tie.

I ran downstairs with my bag after putting a random pair of sneakers on.

"No makeup?" I looked at my older sister, Beckie and raised an eyebrow.

"I have no one to dress up for. There's no need for makeup. And when I do wear makeup, you end up getting mad and saying mean things about it. So you know what? No more makeup." I gave a sarcastic smile and put my headphones on.

"Why do you always listen to music?" I rolled my eyes at her and turned Silver Spoon up all the way, then got in the car.

"I listen to music so I don't get into arguments with you and Mikey. Problem?" When she shrugged, I nodded. "Didn't think so." Mom got in the car and began driving to our destination. I stared put the window and began to think.

'It would be cool if BTS was there. Like a dream come true kind of thing. I doubt it though. Plus, I'm not really the kind of girl who gets noticed by her favorite people. Except one Youtuber, Niki Albon. And even then, it's luck.' I sighed and began whispering the lyrics of Autumn Leaves so my mom and sister didn't have to tell me to shut up.

When we arrived, we got out and I turned my music off. I put my headphones in my pocket and my phone in my hoodie pocket.

"Where to first?" I looked at my mom.

"Wellllll." I dragged out.

"Well what?"

"Fanda Espress?" I mocked V and smiled at her.

"What?" I sighed.

"Panda Express. Please? I'm really hungry."

"Fine."

"Yay!" I quickly made my way to the counter until I was bumped into, knocked over, and landed on the floor. Story. Of. My. Life.

"I'm so sorry." The person held their hand out to me. "I should pay attention to others around me instead of just fully paying attention to my younger friends." I recognized that voice... I looked up and saw Jin. The Kim Seokjin.

"I um. Yeah. You're cool. It's fine. I'm hungry now, so I'm gonna get food." I walked around him and got bumped into again. One thing I hated about this mall was that it was always so damn packed. "I'm sorry!"

"No, no. It's my fault." I picked what I thought was my phone up, only to find out it wasn't mine. "I think you have my phone. My lockscreen isn't of um. I believe it's me on your lockscreen?" I looked up and snatched my phone from Hoseok and shoved his phone in his hand. I looked around before walking and finally got to the Panda Express counter.

"Yes?" I looked at the menu.

"Um. I would like the Beijing Beef, please. Large." I sat down and waited for my mom and sister to finish ordering."