Ch.9

"We have new students for this class, and you might know them already"
"Who is it?!" The students yelled out. "Please come in" The teacher said.

The students that walked into the class was....

Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook.

Jimin felt like he was suffocating, Jungkook was in his class... at this point Jimin and wanted to go home and never come back to the school, but he can't because his mother wouldn't allow it and we'll just beat the life out of Jimin. The four boys introduce themselves, almost making all the girls in the classroom faint including Lisa and her friends. The four boys then walked up to Jimin.
"Hey Jimin do you know where Yoongi sits at?" Namjoon asked, Jimin nodded and pointed at the empty seat next to him. Namjoon thanked Jimin and sat behind yoongi's empty desk. Jungkook sat behind Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok sat behind Namjoon and Jungkook, so they sat close to one another. Jimin and put his head down in despair. "I-why?! Why are they here?! Especially Jungkook?! I don't mind the other three but why this class too?! Is it because Yoongi has this class maybe it is-oh... ME AND YOONGI HAVE EACH OTHER FOR EVERY CLASS! PLZ DON'T BE TRUE!" Jimin mentally yelled.

Jimin was right, the four boys were in every class that both he and Yoongi had.

-The next day-

Jimin was walking to class until he saw Yoongi. "Yoongi!  Yoongi!" Jimin yelled while running to Yoongi. Yoongi slowly turned around and saw Jimin running through the Halls, pushing through all the students. Yoongi waited for Jimin to catch up, once he did Jimin been over a bit, trying to catch his breath. Once Jimin caught his breath who started talking.
"Y-Yoongi, your friends, your friends changed all their classes to have the same classes as we do!" Jimin said almost yelling.
"WHAT?!" Yoongi yelled and covered him mouth, all the students in the hallway turned to look at Yoongi. "S-Sorry" Yoongi said and the students went back to what they were doing, before Yoongi yelled out. "Okay, what!" Yoongi whispered yelled at Jimin. Jimin nodded, "It's true, and they sit right behind us" Jimin said. Jimin noticed that Yoongi looked paler than pale.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked. Yoongi nodded, "I'm Fine, let's just get to class" Yoongi said hesitantly hoping that Jimin was lying. Jimin nodded and went to class with Yoongi. Yoongi hesitantly scanned the classroom before...
"Hey Yoongi~" Namjoon said from behind Jimin, Yoongi turned around and saw Namjoon.
"Dont call me that, I'm not in your group anymor-"
"No your in the group"
"No I-"
"Nope to bad~"
"Namjoon!  I'm not in the group!  Please understand that!" Yoongi yelled, Namjoon then grabbed Yoongi and pushed him against the wall in the classroom, causing Yoongi to drop his backpack. Namjoon looked at Yoongi and put both of Yoongi's wrists above his head.
"Namjoon what the fuck?!" Yoongi said almost yelling, not wanting a crowd of students around them cause the students in the class are already taking out their phones either taking pictures or recording the scene. Jimin saw Yoongi's scared/ confused face so Jimin pulled Name away from Yoongi, making Namjoon let go of Yoongi's wrists. Yoongi fell to the ground trying to calm down (more like trying not to beat the shit out of Namjoon right now) Jimin was going to help Yoongi up, until he stood up alone, "I'm Fine don't help me" Yoongi said and grabbed his backpack, and sat down at his seat. Jimin went to his seat as well, so did Namjoon and the others.

-After class-

Jimin looked over at Yoongi. "Are you okay?" Jimin asked but Yoongi only nodded in response. Jungkook then stood in front of Jimin. "What are you doing?" Jimin heard Yoongi ask.
"Something" Jungkook simply replied and walked up to the front of the class while dragging Jimin behind him. Once Jungkook got his classmates attention he turned to face Jimin, and kissed him. Some girls fainted know that they won't have a chance with Jungkook while other students clapped.

Jungkook deepened his kiss with Jimin. Yoongi was shook, so was Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung.The four boys were frozen. (Heh heh) Jungkook broke the kiss and looked at Jimin.

"Jimin I'm sorry, I was such a jerk to you before and stuff but I loved you, and I still do" Jungkook said and Jimin looked up at Jungkook. "I-I love you to" Jimin said, and Jungkook kissed Jimin again... Until the teacher came into the classroom and yeah...

Hey next chapter is smut *cough cough*