Ch.10 *smut*

Warning: Smut may be detailed
-Big time skip cause why not-

After school Jungkook brought Jimin to his house. As soon as Jungkook opened the door he closed it, and took Jimin to his bedroom. Jungkook then removed Jimin's clothes, then his. Jungkook then carried Jimin to his bed, Jungkook started kissing/sucking on Jimin's neck, leaving Hickeies. Jungkook kissed Jimin's jaw, then his lips. Jungkook deepened the kiss and started to grind his crotch against Jimin's. Jimin started moaning into the kiss while Jungkook was grinding against him.
"J-Jungkook~" Jimin moaned out during the kiss.
"Hm~Ye-Yeah~" Jungkook moaned out, while grinding against Jimin more, causing Jimin to moan as well.
"C-Can you~ngh~ go i-inside me~" Jimin moaned out. Jungkook stopped what he was doing and looked at Jimin with a smirk. Jungkook hovered over Jimin and leaned close to Jimin's ear.
"Hmm~Arent you impatient? Are you sure~?  It's going to hurt" Jungkook said in a deep voice, sending shivers down Jimin's spine. Jimin nodded and Jungkook then reached out for his bedside for the bottle of lube.

Jungkook coated his length in lube. Jungkook then put two fingers inside of Jimin's ass to stretch him out. Jimin moaned/yelled in pain and pleasure, while gripping onto the bed sheets tightly.
"A-Ah~ J-Jungkook~" Jimin moaned out Jungkook's name, Jungkook could feel his length harder when Jimin moaned his name. Jungkook replaced his fingers with his length and soon noticed Jimin tearing up, as soon as he put himself in Jimin. Jungkook then kissed Jimin, to distract him from the pain while Jungkook was thrusting him slowly, soon Jimin started moaning every now and then. Jimin slowly arched his back  as Jungkook was thrusting.
"J-Jungkook~"
"Ye~ngh~Yeah"
"G-Go- Ah~ F-Faster~" Jimin moaned out. Jungkook then started to thrust Jimin at a fast pace, while holding his waist. Jungkook's length hit Jimin's 'spot', causing Jimin to moan and arch his back again.
"J-Jungkook~ I-Im going to-" Before Jimin could finish, he released, Jungkook then came inside of Jimin soon after. Jungkook fell besides Jimin. Both Jungkook and Jimin were breathing heavily.
"J-Jimin?"
"Y-Yeah?"
"I love you " Jungkook said softly. "I-I love you too" Jimin said, before he and Jungkook fell asleep.

P.S.
The next day Jimin couldn't move

The end