University AU- P.C.

A/n: Before I start this, this one is more angsty, I know the last Chaeyoung story was also an angst, but Chae is easy to put with more of an angst-like story instead of the last two I did. Also, I sort of want to do a Twice and Red Velvet  additional member, but I'm not sure just yet. Tell me what you think.

-

Another day of boredom, working at convenience stores is the worst. "(Y/n)-ah, how was school?" The usual customer, Chaeyoung, asked. I sighed, knowing that lying to her would only make things worse. Not like things are already bad, don't get me wrong. This is how the story begins.

Freshman year of high-school was probably one of the most boring years out of all of them. Other than having friends, there was nothing else much to it. I'd always hang out with upperclassmen because my own grade was sort of weird. During classes, there'd be this one kid who was way too lenient on his grades, then when he got an F, he cried in the corner like a fifth-grader. Sure, I should've felt bad, but it was more of a shock than anything else.

Kang Seulgi, was the prettiest out of my entire group of friends. I called her Seulgay since she acted gay, but swore to God that she actually wasn't. Park Chaeyoung, she was the pure innocence of the group, so we joked about dirty things in front of her; she never could understand it anyways. Kim Yerim, the oddball who made everyone laugh in the worst of situations, she could make anyone laugh even if she was asleep; that's how good she was. Lastly, Lalisa Manoban, she was the foreigner that understood everything even if she didn't know the language. For example, if Chaeyoung was ranting and started to go from Korean to English, Manoban would still catch up, giving advice when Chae needed to breathe. I missed those days when I actually had fun with them.

"Seulgay, wait up!" I purposely called out. "I told you that I'm not gay. I will prove it to you, (Y/n)." Seulgi slightly lost her temper, knowing that if she fully gave in, the teasing would never stop. "I'm good, I don't really want to see that again." I shiver at the memory. "Then be quiet. Anyways, how are you and Chaeyoung doing?" I stared at Seulgi, deep into her soul. "We do not talk about her in public. We'll talk later over Discord."

"Which server?" Seulgi asked, knowing that there were so many servers in between just you two for so many conversations. "Um, the one where we consulted each other in about three weeks ago." I thought that server would be a good idea until Seulgi asked, "Do I need to get you an actual therapist?"

"No, sweetie." I caressed her cheek. "You're good enough for me." Seulgi and I cringed at what just happened. "Hey losers!" Yerim swung her arms around our necks, putting us in a near choke-hold. "Hey, goof. Where's the other two?" There was a small period of silence until she finally answered. "I think they're in the library. I'm not too sure, but I saw them walking around there."

"They can read?" Seulgi choked out a struggled laugh. "Apparently Chaeyoung needed help with something and she asked Lisa about it." I started to think. "If it's about school work, Lisa was the wrong person to go to. I happened to catch a glance at her report card, and let me just tell you that it wasn't the hottest."

"Give her a break, she's a foreign alien. She just moved here not too long ago, Lisa needs to adjust properly." Chaeyoung popped out of nowhere without Lisa for once. "I get it, Rosie, you really like Lisa." I smirked, knowing that Chae doesn't like when I speak in English. "We both know that I do not like Lisa in that kind of way."

"Then who do you like then?" Yerim and Seulgi walked off to leave us alone, arguing in the middle of the hallway as if it was a daily thing, although it practically was. Chaeyoung hesitated for a moment, her face turning red when her gaze met mine. "I like you."