Imagine- K.J.

A/n: I'm actually back from the dead. School=my life is fucked up. Any who this is an angst that I've had sitting in the back of my head for a little while now so enjoy.

-

She walked around, her sad eyes only looking at the ground that she once walked on with her other half. As soon as she heard that her fiancée got into a car crash, she knew that her significant other would not make it.

Jisoo knew that (Y/n)'s body wasn't strong enough to keep her alive to die the severity of the crash, and how thin she was before all of these problems were thrown at Jisoo. She knew that she wouldn't be able to attend (Y/n)'s funeral because her heart wasn't prepared to go and see her for the last time; she did not want to say goodbye this early on in her life.

Jisoo wanted to move on from the heartbreak by drinking, but reality had to hit her at some point when her former member, Jennie, tried to get her out of her slump. "Jisoo, come on. Let's go see, Dalgomie."

"No, it'll remind me of her. I don't want to remember." Jennie sighed in frustrated. "God damnit, Jisoo! I know you're going through a lot and I know you still love her, but if she was still alive and she saw you like this, she would be so fucking disappointed. You're practically killing yourself because of alcoholism! I want to see you still alive. (Y/n) was your soon-to-be wife and practically my sibling, you're not the only person who's going through a lot." Jennie shouted, frustrated tears running down her cheeks. "Jennie, I'm sorry." Jisoo hugged Jennie, both of the girls now crying in sorrow.

"Jisoo, do you want to go see Dalgom now?" Jennie asked a few minutes after their tear-fest. "Yes, I miss him."

"He misses you too."

-=-

A silhouette watched as the two walked out of Jisoo's house. She looks so tired. (Y/n) thought. I hope she's doing alright without me. The deceased woman looked over at Jennie with a warm smile. "Jennie-ssi, thank you for taking care of Dalgom." Jisoo thanked. "I knew you wouldn't be able to take care of him since you were in your alcoholic state."

So she wasn't doing that good. What if she wanted to see me? I would be so sad if she killed herself just to see me. I don't know if I would be able to look at her the same way again.

"Again, I thank you, Jennie. I hope all goes well with you and whoever you've slept with now." The two share a slight laugh. "I hope you start feeling better, Jisoo. I bet (Y/n) is watching over you right now, just so she can see how you're doing."

00:00:36

Read on (Y/n)'s wrist. I don't want to go back now, I just got here to see her, my love. Jisoo, I miss you, and I love you no matter what. Goodbye.

-