truth or dare

-third person pov-
s h i p : zorbyn/all
r e q u e s t e d  b y : @danielseaveydimples

(IMPORTANT a/n this contains an orgy sort of  not really and , please do not read if you don't feel comfortable around this topic, and please do not comment rude things or hate! i will delete comments! i understand this is sinful, no need to tell me!)

s i n   w a r n i n g !

all five boys sat in daniel and jack's room, primarily focused on the game displayed in front of them.

corbyn, zach, and jack sat against the foot of the pair's beds, concentrating on the television. daniel and jonah sat relaxed against the bed's headboards, watching the three other band mates.

jack and corbyn yelled back and forth at each other, their voices echoing throughout the room. zach, on the other hand, remained quiet as he lazily played the game, bored to say the least.

as a few minutes passed, the game had only gotten more intense and zach had started to not like it. zach quickly paused the game, immediately getting shouted at by corbyn and jack.

"i don't want to play this anymore, let's do something else." an erupt of groans fell from the boy's mouths.

"what else is there to do, zach?" jonah asks, raising a brow.

"we could play a different game, like hide and seek."

"there no way in hell am i playing hide and seek with you four." corbyn snaps, crossing his arms.

"fine, how about truth or dare?" zach suggests, smiling. daniel laughs.

"first of all, we're not twelve anymore. second of all, we already know everything about each other, so there's no point in playing it anyway?" jack bites his bottom lip.

"actually, i'm kind of down to play truth or dare. it'll be like old times." jonah thinks for a moment before speaking up as well.

"i'll play too." jonah smiles, moving off the bed and onto the ground with the other boys. zach claps joyfully.

"that's three against two, that mean you guys have to join us." zach says, directing it towards corbyn and daniel. the brunette and blonde take a glance at each other for a few seconds before joining.

"fine, but if it gets too boring i'm quitting." daniel snaps, joining the others on the floor.

"alright, whose starting?" jack asks, crossing his legs as he leans back on his palms.

"i will." jonah volunteers before speaking once more. "zach, truth or dare?" zach lets his mind ponder before speaking up.

"truth." jonah smirks. "be honest zach, do you wish jachary was real, even in the slightest?" zach swallows harshly, his cheeks flushing.

"i mean, the thought runs through my head sometimes, but i've never really thought of us being together." jack's ears tint red as he glances up at zach.

"moving on." corbyn mumbles, trying the break the awkward tension. "t-truth or dare, daniel?" zach asks, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"uh, truth?" zach's mind ponders for a few seconds.

"would you smash any of us?" zach asks, giggles erupting throughout the five. "i'm not gay, zach. no." daniel rolls his eyes, turning to corbyn. "truth or dare?" daniel asks.

"dare."

"post a embarrassing photo of yourself." corbyn rolls his eyes at the fact that the photo will ruin his instagram feed.