good boy

ship; zaniel
warnings; smut

-

zach didn't exactly attend parties, mostly because he was scared of what would happen if he were to have one too many drinks or hooked up with the wrong person. well—he had actually never hooked up with anyone.

but tonight, he was bound to change that. it was time he lost his virginity. sure, he had pleased himself before and his friends had told him how much fun it was when you found the right person, but zach always felt too nervous.

but tonight was finally the night, and there was no backing out. zach had spent hours in advance preparing for the party. he showered and shaved, making sure to clean every inch of his body. he wore his tightest and most expensive briefs, and he wore his best outfit.

and when the time finally rolled around, jack was parked outside zach's house. usually zach was the designated driver, but tonight zach had to actually party, so jack was the designated driver.

"how are you feeling?" jack asked as zach got into the car.

"nervous, but i'm finally ready." zach said as he smiled.

"so tell me zach.. how would you want it?" jack said as he glanced over at his friend, a grin on his face. zach felt his cheeks get hot once the words left jack's mouth.

"i-i mean, since it's my first time i hope it's slow and gentle?" zach said as he felt his palms become sweaty.

"'guess you'll just have to wait and find out, yeah?" jack said as he kept his eyes on the road.

"i suppose. but guess what? i even plan on having a drink or two tonight." zach said as he smiled once more.

"look at you! you're really doin' it all tonight!" jack said as he grabbed zach's shoulder, squeezing it. zach nodded awkwardly.

"mhmm." zach hummed as he slouched in the passenger seat, watching the road infront of him. finally, the two pulled up to the party. it was around eight at night, and the sky was becoming dark.

"don't get too drunk." jack joked as the two walked into the party together. zach rolled his eyes as the two spilt up. zach went straight to the kitchen, looking into the cooler that was on the counter. there were only a few drinks left, and only a few were alcoholic. plus, none of them sounded too appealing.

"you should mix one of those root beers with vodka." zach turned around at the voice. there was a boy standing behind him. he was much taller, and most likely older, too. zach felt his palms gets sweaty. it wasn't often he spoke to someone who was as good looking as this boy.

"yeah, that's sounds good. i mean, that sounds cool. i mean, fuck." zach said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"yeah, it's my favorite drink. it's better than any beer they ever have here. they keep the vodka in the cooler out back, they use it for beer pong. want me to grab it for you?" the boy asked as he gestured to the back yard door.

"yeah, that'd be cool." zach said as he smiled, watching as the boy quickly headed outside.

"you're such a dumbass, you should've asked for his name." zach thought as he leaned against the counter, grabbing a root beer from the cooler, along with a used looking red cup off of the counter.

to daniel's surprise, the boy returned with the bottle of vodka.

"here, hand me your cup." the boy said, and zach did as told.

"i'm zach. what's your name?" zach asked as he watched the boy pour his drink.

"i'm daniel. now, hand me your root beer." zach nodded as he handed daniel the opened can. zach watched as daniel poured some of the soda into the red cup. zach could only imagine how poor the drink would taste, but vodka would help to get him drunk faster. daniel handed the cup back to zach, and zach quickly thanked him. "drink up." daniel mumbled as he watched zach bring the cup to his lips, closing his eyes as he began to drink it.