Chapter One

Jimin smiled brightly at his mother as they drove to their new house, which was currently occupied by seven men, six of them being Jimins new stepbrothers. "Thank you sweetie, for being so helpful throughout this move and new family" his mother hummed as she turned down the radio, "I'm honestly excited to be away from that small town and from your father.. It was just honestly a bad town to be in" she hummed and Jimin nodded. It was a bad town, especially with his father in it.

You see, Jimin only had a problem with his father because of the way he treated his mother. Thankfully he was in prison now, which was why they were moving, they were escaping from his grip. Yes, they had been divorced for over two years, and his mother was currently engaged to a new man who would always drive four hours to see her, even if it was for her lunch break.

At first the young blonde was suspicious of the older male, wanting to protect his mother from any man who would cause harm to her, But as the months turned into a year he slowly felt more relaxed, seeing as they got engaged and his best friend would always talk about how he had the six hottest sons in all of Korea. Which sorta sucked, since Jimin would be living around them 24/7.

"Jimin?" his mother spoke softly as she glanced at him, earning a quiet hum from the boy as he looked at his mother, "You haven't said a word, are you excited for the move? I know it's far from Chanyeol, and I know you'll have to start a new school. But you have six stepbrothers to help! I heard they were all older than you!" she smiled brightly and Jimin nodded again, "I can't wait!" he smiled as well and she turned up the radio again, allowing Jimin to sink into his thoughts.

–––––

They soon pulled up to the house, his mothers fiance waiting outside for them, a bright smile on his face, "Welcome~!" He opened his arms as she quickly ran and kissed him softly. They hugged for what seemed to be forever as Jimin was grabbing some of his boxes, his mother and her fiance soon disappeared into the house, meaning Jimin was unpacking by himself.

He sighed, thankful it was a few boxes, seeing as they left in such a hurry they took very little. "Here.. Let me help you." Jimin jumped as he felt someone run up behind him, taking most of the boxes, "o-oh uhm thank you.." he mumbled shyly, "Don't mention it, we share a room anyway, so I'm more than glad help" he smiled as Jimin grabbed the last two boxes.

"I'm Jungkook by the way, and you must be Jimin. Our father told us about you and your mother moving in." he spoke gently, leading Jimin upstairs, who nodded as they entered a room, "Soon you'll meet the others, they're all at school right now, seeing as I got to stay home to help you move in boxes and stuff." he smiled and Jimin set his boxes on the floor.

Jungkook picked up the boxes that were labeled with his mothers name before exiting the room, carrying them to his fathers room which was located downstairs. Once Jungkook left, Jimin moved to what he believed his bed and took out some of his stuff, starting with his books and moving to his clothes. He thanked the Gods it was Friday, so he wouldn't have to start school until Monday.

–––––

It was now later that night, Jimin had unpacked and was currently watching Jungkook and Taehyung fight over a game. Jimin was sat in the middle of the two as they bickered about who was the best at Mario Kart 8. "I'm older, so I'm better!" Taehyung yelled before the younger quickly jumped up, "Oh hell no! Older or not! I am better!" he huffed and glared at Taehyung.

Jin soon entered the room, "Excuse me, but I am better than both of you bitches, get on my level" he smirked and plopped onto Jungkooks bed. Jimin sat awkwardly on the floor, still holding the controller before Jin spoke up again as the two kept bickering, "I think Jimin would rather play than listen to you two fight, hell who knows, he could be better than all three of us"

That's when the two shut up and looked at Jimin, who sat there blushing, "I think I smell a challenge!" Jungkook laughed as he sat next to Jimin again, starting the race up, "correction, what you smell is yourself, you need a shower" Taehyung hummed. They all three were now focused on the game, not noticing Jin leave, besides Jimin who felt the older male ruffle his hair, earning a purr.

––––––––––
Yeah, I don't really know how to feel about this :") I hope it's okay? I was inspired by someone! So I mean, I want it to be good! I'm gonna do my best to keep it all friendly in the first few chapters? Anyway, please let me know what you all think D: