Chapter Six

So, since it's valentines day, we're gonna have some Jikook smut :D and maybe everyone else? I dunno yet buuuut enjoy it my babies
Sorry about the over year waiting, writing still isn't fun but I promised i would update so here I am :( i love you guys
———————

Jin of course showed Jimin how to put on makeup and look absolutely adorable. Which did give Jimin time when the boys were off at work. He enjoyed spending time with all six of them, he felt comfortable around them and safe. Of course he missed spending time with his mom, seeing as she and his new step dad were always out on business trips and were rarely home to spend time with them, the boys definitely made up for the loneliness.

As of now, they were all at work when Jimin was applying makeup, following a tutorial on youtube as music blasted through the house. Once done, he got a little curious and decided to go peeking through some of his moms clothes, wanting to try on lingerie while he was alone so no one made fun of him. After he found a red lacey nightdress with matching panties, he slipped it on and twirled in the mirror only to giggle and run to his room to grab his phone.

He felt pretty and just wanted to take a picture, of course he wouldn't send it to anyone, he just liked having cute photos of himself, just in case one day he got himself a boyfriend. He was posing in the mirror, snapping away with sexy, silly and cute poses when he suddenly heard a deep groan from his door. Quickly he turned around and stared at Jungkook, a deep blush falling of his cheeks as the other stared at him. "I-I.. I can explain.. Please don't tell the others.." Jimin choked out as his voice trembled.

Jungkook shook his head before he slowly made his way over, his fingers barely touching the night dress, "Aish, aren't I just the lucky one to get off early~" he chuckled deeply as he tugged Jimin against him. Jimin squeaked, placing his hands on the others chest as he chewed on his bottom lip, looking away embarrassed, "Don't worry~ I won't tell anyone~ I don't want you to dress like this for them when I can have you to myself" his voice was deep and seductive, making the younger shiver. Jungkooks hands soon slid down to Jimins ass before picking him up, pressing the younger against the mirror.

Jimin squirmed a bit, letting out tiny gasps and whines as Jungkook began to trail kisses down the youngers neck and collarbone, "K-kook~" Jimin breathed out, resting his head against the mirror. He knew this was wrong, they were literally stepbrothers, but Jimin was enjoying the way Jungkooks hands were groping his body, loving the feeling of his kisses as they traveled around his collarbone. Jungkook didn't speak, he just kept touching the younger, enjoying the little sounds he made.

Soon they were both on the bed, Jungkook hovering over the younger male. Somehow they managed to go from the mirror to the bed while slowly undressing eachother and now they're both here, on the bed, both undressed. Jungkook leaned down, capturing Jimins lips hungrily as he shifted to wrap the others legs around his waist. He was gonna make Jimin his. He was gonna make Jimin scream his name as he pounded into him and god he hoped someone would come home while he was fucking Jimin. He was hoping someone would catch them and just see the pure pleasure on Jimins face and then the embarrassment as he realized they were being watched. Jungkook wanted Jimin so badly, he wanted to hear those sweet moans and have the youngers nails claw down his back with pleasure.

Jimin moaned into the kiss as Jungkook pushed into him, holding the older close to him. The pace was slow and gentle at first before he began rolling his hips harder, driven by Jimins sweet and blissful moans. Of course the others began coming home, and it only fueled Jungkook more. He rammed into the younger male, making his bedframe hit against the wall harshly, knowing the others would hear. He enjoyed the sounds Jimin made, begging him to fuck him harder into the bed, wanting to be filled up with cum. He was a dirty slut, and Jungkook loved it. He loved being the first to fuck his tight hole, to feel him clench around his cock, to hear him plead and beg for more, to hear his beautiful moans.

They've been like this for about an hour, both of them already climaxing once before but it simply wasn't enough for Jungkook, he never wanted it to end, he could feel Jimins legs shaking as he dug his nails into the sheets. The bed squeaked with each thrust and Jimins ungodly moans filled the room. Jungkook knew the others could hear, he knew they were all outside of the room, he knew they were jealous of him, that he got to Jimin before they did and he absolutely loved it. He wanted them to hear Jimin screaming his name, he wanted them to hear the begs and pleads for more, the sound of skin against skin, he wanted them to hear it all.

Of course, after they finished and Jimin was all fucked out, they shared sweet kisses before the older left the room for Jimin to rest. Of course the younger couldn't rest, he came three times already and was a tired, sweating mess, but before he had the chance to slip off to sleep, he heard the door open and felt someone climb into the bed. He kept his eyes closed, mumbling a weak, "Kookie.." as once again someone got between his legs. Only to be surprised as he heard Taehyungs voice, he smiled sleepily before he felt the other slowly slide into him, a weak moan pushing past his lips as the other whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

Jimin was enjoying it too much for it to stop, Kook was rough while Taehyung was being gentle and slow. Jimin was exhausted but managed to roll his hips, sweet moans filling the room again as Tae fucked into him. Yes he was tired and wanted to sleep, but God he loved the boys, and he wanted them all to take him, no matter how tired or exhausted he was, and slowly, one by one that night, they all did. Of course they took breaks, let him rest and took care of them. But that night he was theirs and they were making sure he knew. He loved how each and everyone one of them felt inside of him. No matter how tired he was, how weak his voice became. He managed to scream out each name as he came.