Harry Styles Imagine

Imagine you've been the best friend with Harry since childhood. You had that best friendship, that everyone would dream of. You always used to tell each other everything important, almost every secret you both had and etc. But somewhere in the very depth of your heart you had some feelings for him but wouldn't confess.. He also knew that had feeling too but you two would not tell each other. The fact that you were the best friend with Harry, you also were a very good friend with the rest of the boys. Every Saturday they had a 'movie' day at their common house, and they used to call you almost every time. Also Louis and Zayn called their girlfriends - Eleanor and Perrie to join them. Everybody loved you because you were a good friend to all of them and fun. They always used to spend a great time when you all were together.

You've arrived and knocked on the door. Harry came to open it.

H: "Hey." - You could see the huge smile on his face when he saw you. - "I'm so happy that you made for today."

You: "I wouldn't miss a chance." - you told him while he lead you to the living room.

You knew Perrie and Eleanor and were best friends and they also used to be there all the time so it wasn't new for you to see them there. You and girls also used to hang out together besides this 'movie' days, go shopping, go to starbucks....

After you've watched first movie, boys went to another room to get some extra food and snacks. Only girls were left in the room. Eleanor came to you and started whisper talking.

El: "(Y/N), i know that you and Harry are best friends but i think that he might have some feelings for you?" - She said hesitantly.

You: "What?.... No, that's impossible! We're friends and that's all! We tell each other everything, so if it was true which i'm sure is not, than he would have told me."

Perrie: "Turns out that he's not telling you everything" - She said with a smiling face. "For real now, i think he really likes you (Y/N). I saw how he was looking at you the whole movie. I'm 100% sure that if you ask him the name if the movie, he won't be able to answer correct. Because all he has watched is you." - you could tell that she was really sure what she was saying.

El: "Yeah, Perrie's saying the truth."

You: "I don't know, that's so weird. We've been friends for ages and now-.."

El: "..And now he's so into you!!"

You blushed and didn't know what to answer.

Boys came back to you with bowls full of popcorn, crisps and they also brought pizza. After a talk you have just a few seconds ago, now you feel a little bit awkward.

The movie they chose to watch was 'The Grudge'. You were scared so you put you knew to your chest. Harry saw you and came to sit next to you. You became nervous and looked straight to the girls who were already winking at you.

H: "Why are you so scared?" - Harry asked you with a smile on his face. His dimples were showing up and you adored them.

You: "Maybe because it Is scary!" - You answered sarcastically.

H: "OK.., Now you won't be scared anymore because i'm here for you." - You looked up at him and he winked at you. You blushed so you turn your head towards you knees to hide it. You had a butterflies in your stomach. You knew that your feelings were getting stronger every day and you were scared of the consequences of this feeling. You could lose Harry if he found that out. So you've decided to keep it inside of you as long you can.

The movie came to an end and everybody went to sleep. Only you and Harry were left alone there. Harry sat to the coffee table in front of you.

H: "I'm so happy you're here today. I feel like i'm the luckiest person that i met someone like you. I don't even want to imagine my life without you." - He told you and looked straight to your eyes.