Fell x Sans

Classic wakes up on the couch, He looks around and finds a note next to him

DEAR SANS,
I HAVE LEFT TO GO TRAINING WITH UNDINE I SHOULD BE BACK BY TOMORROW, THERE IS LEFT OVER SPAGHETTI IN THE FRIDGE. OH AND ONE LAST THING PICK UP YOUR DARN SOCKS

Classic chuckles "nope"

Sans p.o.v
I get up and cook some of paps (Sans brother) spaghetti. I plop down on the couch with my plate of spaghetti and turn on the TV. After I put my plate away I hear a knock on the door, I walk over to the door and open it halfway. It was Red (Fell sans) I forgot I invited him over yesterday, "So are you going to let me in or are you going to leave me out here all day" Red says. I open the door all the way "welcome your highness" I say taking a bow "Shut up Classic!" Red says, I look at him and see a faint red blush on his face. I must admit I do have a crush on the guy, I know this sounds corny but I had a crush on him the day I met him I just didn't tell him because I don't know if he feels the same way about me. "So what do you want to do" Red asked as he sat down on the couch "Well I was watching TV before you got here so we could just do that" I say as I sat next to red but not to close. Red grabs the remote and puts on mettaton's show (Did I spell it right? I don't know) I don't watch I just stared at Red, he looks so...cute, I can feel my face get hot as I stared at him. I guess I was starting at longer than I expected because Red looked at me with discomfort "Uhh you ok buddy" " Y-yeah just zoned out for a bit"

Fells p.o.v
I was watching TV with Classic until I noticed he was staring at me, he had a dark blue blush across his face...cute. " Uhh you ok buddy" "Y-yeah just zoned out for a bit" he says putting his hood over his head, he looked.. adorable " You sure you zoned out for a while" his blush darkened, there was silence for a moment as I already turned off the TV. The silence was broken when Classic yelled "FUCK IT!" As he kissed me (just go with it) my eyes were wide open and my body was stiff I didn't know what to do. I guess he realized what he was doing and stopped

Sans p.o.v
"FUCK IT" I yelled as i kissed Red, Red's eyes widen as I shut mine. I felt his body Stiffin up, I quickly realized what the f*CK I was doing and quickly pulled away. I stared into Red's eye sockets" I'm s-sorry Red..I don't know what came over mmmph ! My sentence was cut off by Red kissing me. It took me a while to process this but I soon calmed down, fell licked my teeth asking for an entrance but I teasingly denied. Fell wasn't gonna take no for a answer, he slid his hand up the back of my shirt and gently rubbed my spine causing me to moan a little, Fell took this as a opertunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance but fell won exploring every small crevice in my mouth, we soon had to pull apart for air leaving a string of red and blue saliva "shall we take this to the bedroom~" Red says picking me up.

Next part should be a lemon, I will still will put a warning in the beginning