Painting the Town

Yang drives her motorcycle down a road in the shady side of Vale while you were driving a rental with Burly and Ruby with you. The reason behind that was because both you and Ruby didn't want to ride with a speeding demon who would cut corners and go well beyond the speed limit. Burly didn't mind if he could fit without being thrown off of the bike every three seconds. The four of you rounded the last corner and ended up in front of this odd looking nightclub.

Yang took off her helmet as the three of you got out of the car.

(Y/N): Tell me again, why exactly did you have to have a "friend" on the shady side of town?

Yang: Because I like getting information the quickest way possible. Now then, (Y/N) with me. Burly, keep Ruby safe.

Ruby: Wha?! Sis, come on! I'm-

Burly: Understood Yang. Best of luck, my friends.

Burly basically held Ruby back as you and Yang walked into the club. As the two of you did, some guards stood up and drew guns and aimed it at Yang. Within seconds, two shotgun bullets went off and the guards went down onto the ground.

(Y/N): I take it your rather popular here?

Yang: And you're pretty popular in Blake's dreams. (You give her a quizzical look) She sleep talks. It's really cute.

(Y/N): Uh, noted.

The two of you walked into the club. The music from Junior's Club gets louder once inside to show Junior behind the bar adjusting his cuffs as his Henchmen stock the bottles, carry boxes, and otherwise stand around on the dance floor, until...

Henchman 1: (running inside, shouting) Hurry, close the door - she's coming! (He and another Henchman proceed to roll the doors shut and keep them closed with their bodies.)

Junior: (Walking out from the bar) What are you two idiots doing?!

The Henchmen shout incoherently until an explosion knocks them to the ground and forces the doors open, allowing a familiar face to walk in through the smoke as "I Burn" starts playing.

Yang: Guess who's back!

Yang continues to smile and pose as eight guns are pointed in her face with an equal number of angry Henchmen behind them. Though this doesn't faze her, she stops and glares at the recording studio where the track is messing up until the frightened bear-headed DJ takes the needle off the record and retreats back under the table.

(Y/N): So...this is a warm welcome.

Meanwhile, Blake's fingers trace three scratch marks on a wall before peeking around its corner and seeing a pair of horned Faunus as they are ushered into a building by a bearded man. She turns to Gure next to her.

Blake: This is it.

Gure: You sure? (As Blake glares at him and starts moving towards the entrance while unfastening her bow) Y'know, I'm just gonna take your word for it.

The two walk inside the building to a hallway filled with cases, seeing another man announcing "New recruits, keep to the right!" at the young pair as they follow.

Gure: I don't get it. (Holds out the half-mask in his hand.) If you believe what you're doing is right, why hide who you are?

Blake: The masks are a symbol. Humanity wanted to make monsters out of us, so we chose to don the faces of monsters.

Gure: Grimm masks... That's kind of dark.

Blake: So was the guy who started it. (Puts her mask on and walks on.)