Coach Tucker| Part 3

Summary:

Lance Tucker was invited to your birthday by your parents. You escaped the birthday just to meet him, and there, things go the way up and down.

Warning:

Swearing, well, hidden swearings. Some dirty stuffs. And some.

Note:

Highly recommend listening to "Do I Wanna Know?" by Arctic Monkeys when the scene pops up. The beat and bass alone (not just the sexy lyrics) set the mood NICELY.

(And, yes, I did use lines from "The Bronze" lol)

___________________

Weeks have passed and your training has been strenuous and difficult. The difficult part of the training wasn't the long hours of constant tumbles or flips in the air or work on the bars.

It was staying focused on your routine and not thinking about Coach Tucker fucking you in every possible sex position known to mankind.

Since that night you masturbated in front of your bedroom window with Lance watching, you couldn't stop fantasizing about him.

You keep trying to analyze your feelings about him: he's a complete asshole, he isn't nice, he's rude and blunt and mean and demeaning. One thing's for sure, though, when Lance gives you that look of cold hard steely blue eyes that have fire behind them that intimidates you, your vaginal muscles twitch and clench close.

You feel this sudden urge to rip off your leotard or tights or whatever you're wearing that day and just present yourself to him, naked, make him happy. Make him see you are not a little girl or a princess, but a woman. And you know the perfect time to show him what you are truly made of.

*******

Today is your 18th birthday and you could not be more excited. You quickly dress in a red bodysuit and short shorts and climb into the back of your parents' car so they can drive you to the gym for practice.

Your mother turns around to see you, "Ok, hon, the dinner is all set. We're having the family dinner at Fajita Sunrise, everyone is coming: Uncle Ted, Grandma Lily, Cousin Bo and Darryl, Sofia and Ed, Billy and Pressley. We've even invited Coach Tucker!" Your mother said with enthusiasm. Although, you didn't share the same enthusiasm she had.

"You WHAT?!" you scream, not intending to sound so offended. Your parents jump, they've never heard you raise your voice like that before.

"Why? He's your coach and you're turning 18! It's the least we can do considering all he's done for you," your father chimes in. That reminded you of a P!ATD song. But its beside the point.

"He declined the invitation, right?" You asked eagerly, with desperation all over in your face.

"Oh, no, he was the first person to RSVP. Isn't that nice? Oh, everyone is going to love him! We are so lucky to have him!" your mother boasts, carrying on as you sink deeper and deeper into the back seat, already embarrassed about Lance meeting your weird little family.

You try to think fast and come up with a plan to get you out of your party early.

"I'm meeting Jenny at the Piggly Wiggly at 9!" you blurt out the lie. Jenny is a friend you met at gymnastics camp when you were 10, probably the only friend you had and barely spoke to but your parents didn't know that.