Coach Tucker| Part 4

Summary:

A surprise training session at the gym. Bondage. Pommel Horse and a protein shake.

Warning:
MASSIVE SMUT, I repeat, MASSIVE SMUT. KINK, NAME CALLINGS, AND SWEARING. Read at your own risk and be 18 above

______________

The car pulls up to the front of the gym, Lance smoothly gets out of the car to open the backdoor for you. Without warning, he pulls you by your upper arm and practically yanks you out.

"OW!" you shout as he shuffles you on your high heels toward the gym doors. He uses the spare set of keys to open the doors and turn on the bright lights in the gym.

You stand by the door, anxiously watching as Lance walks to the back office to retrieve something. He comes back with a roll of sports tape in his hand and orders you, sternly, "Go to the rings."

"What? Why do you have a roll of tape?" your voice is shaky, your 'grown-ass woman' confidence is dwindling.

All he does is point to the rings across the gym with tight lips and flared nostrils. You jog in your heels to the rings hanging from the ceiling and stand underneath them, arms folded over your busty chest. "Ok...now what?" You ask him.

"We're gonna train, like I said," Lance says, he steps in front of you and smiles down at you, deviously, "Now, grab 'em."

Confused and totally turned off from your kiss just a few moments ago, you did as he said and hopped up, grabbing a ring in each hand, holding your body weight up.

Lance proceeds to tape your wrists and hands to the rings like he is wrapping a Christmas gift haphazardly. "HEY! W-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" you shout at him.

Lance stands in front of you, now looking to your hips that are eye level with his arms at his sides and explains,

"One of the key elements to becoming a successful Olympian is endurance. Endurance comes from within, you have to own your power and learn to control it no matter the odds, no matter the cost. Lift," he says as you lift your legs up straight in front of your body, pointing your heeled feet out toward his chest. You struggle with your weight (and the tape wrapped around your hands) as Lance approaches your feet, bringing his hands to your feet, parting your legs and slowly pulling down your hot pink lace thong.

You panic, "Wh - ?"

"Sssh. Don't break form. You're doing good, princess," he says gently as he removes your thong and meets your desperate eyes.

"In order to gain better self-control, you must practice." Lance steps between your bare open thighs, hiking up your dress to your waist and resting your thighs on each of his broad shoulders - his face close to your wet folds, you can feel him breathing on you.

You wriggle on the rings and bite your lip, "Wait...what's happening? What are you doing, Lance?" You asked him, knowing full well what he is about to do, but your head is swimming in a fog of rushing sexual desires coming true.

"I'm about to lick your sweet little pussy and you better not cum, princess. If you do, you will have to face the consequences," He says in his attractive voice.