Chapter 2

After the meeting ended we all left. Katsuki was the first one out. He didn't talk much in the meeting (Which kind of surprised me) but went on and glare at everyone, hoping to convince someone to let him leave.  I sighed and got up from the chair I was sitting from. "Hey, Y/n, are you still mad at Kacchan?" Izuku said sadly.

"Izu, I am over him. Yeah, I may be still mad at him but I'm over him." I said with some kind of truth.

Izu gave me the look of 'really?' I guess he didn't believe me, yet he falls for it. He sighed "Okay if you say so. But do you wanna go get some ramen or something to eat together?" he gave me a small grin.

"I'm okay Izu, I need to go home for some homework, but we can go tomorrow? How about it?" I said with a smile.

"Sure! I would love too! See ya!" He waved goodbye to me. I waved goodbye to him and headed out my way towards the door. Just as I was about to leave a girl with brown hair came up to me. Her face seems full of worry and sadness.

"You're (L/n) san aren't you?"

I turn around to see her looking at me, "Yeah? Do you need something?" I questioned.

"Are you good friends with Midoriya?"

"Yes."

"Do you know why he has been ignoring me?"

My eyes widen, Izu is ignoring someone? He usually doesn't do that. "What do you mean? He never does that."

She looked down twirling the fabric of her skirt. "He's been avoiding me and I don't know why! I have been wanting to talk to him and see what I did wrong, but he won't let me." She said in defeat.

My face sadden a little, "Do you know that he's moving? Moving to America?" I question.

Her expression saddens as she looked at me, it looked like she was gonna cry. "Really..? I'm sorry but you must be lying."

"I'm not lying, he must be avoiding you because he cares about you and doesn't want to hurt you."

She looked at her backpack and quickly ran out of the classroom, "Thank you!" As she left I saw a tear fall down. She must really like Izuku.

As she ran out Yaoyorozu came up to me. "You must be friends with Bakugou, aren't you?"  She question. Why is everyone coming up to me? I'm not even that popular with people!

"Well, not exactly. It's complicated." I sighed in defeat. She smiled and nodded, "I understand, he is a hand full...." she said sheepishly.

Both us laughed and wiped some of the tears we manage to create. "I got assigned to watch him from making any idiotic things. Which has been a challenge but I can manage."

"May I asked why did you have to watch him?"

She sighed as she looked at her hands, "It's complicated but to make it short and simple. Bakugou got in a fight with Todoroki."

Todoroki, Shoto the most popular and handsome guy in our school. Well, what most girls seem to think of him. He seemed like a nice guy but he never interested me to get to know him. "Todoroki must have said something to Bakugou that caused him to attack. Bakugou wouldn't go out and fight people if he felt like it. (I hope)" I said sheepishly.

Yaoyorozu blushed and looked away from me. She's not telling me something that is important. "Well, I was one of the cause."

"Huh? What did you do?" I rose my voice slightly.

"Shhhhh!" She waved her hands like crazy and sighed with defeat to keep me to be quiet. She pulled me close so she could whisper to me. "You can't tell no one I told you this! I'm telling you this because you're good friends with Bakugou~san."

I crossed my arms, I really wanted to tell her that he and I didn't end in really good terms yet my curiosity killed my cat. "I promise I won't tell, just tell me what happened?"

"Todoroki~san thought Bakugou~san was hitting on me," she said quietly.

I, on the other hand, started to laugh, "Shhhhhh!" She started to panic.

"I'm sorry!" I wiped a laughter tear. "I think that was a little childish. For Todoroki, in my opinion."

Yapyorozu nodded as she sighed. She already knew that and here I am rubbing it up in her face. She leaned close to the desk and spoke, "For that reason, the three of us got in trouble which brings me to what is happening. I have to keep watch over Baukgou~san in school only which I'm glad."

"Is that why you guys have to be in the club?" Yaoyorozu nodded, she went through her backpack and showed the slip that said they both have to attend this club to 'calm' Bakugou's nerves. I chuckle as I read the note. I looked at Yaoyorozu and gave her smile. "Don't worry, It's going to be one more week." I tried to lighten up the situation.

"Yeah, a hell of a week." She looked at her phone and saw that she need to go home. She quickly gave me her number and grabbed her backpack. "Thank you for listening to me L/n~ San see you later." She waved goodbye and bowed.

I chuckle as I got ready to leave. I made sure I didn't forget anything and headed my way out of the school. The sunset is always so amazing to see as I made my way home, where no one is gonna bother me besides my parents. As I left the building and the campus, I reached the gate to only get scared by bakugou. Who was just there leaning on the wall.

"What the hell Baukgou??" I tried not to drop my bag. " What are you doing?!"

He glared at me and got close to me, "Nothing,"

I moved my body away from him and turned around. "Look I don't know what you are try-"

"I'm not trying to do anything, You always to seem to  get in my way."

That hit a nerve, a big one, "Excuse me? You are the one who made me the way I am now! Don't act so innocent!" I yelled at Bakugou.

"Who really is innocent here?" He glared at me.

Who? That I honestly don't know, maybe him. Yet he, "I just wanted to say Sorry," He walked away from me. 

I may be mad at him while feeling guilty for what I have done. There's one more year of school and off the college. But can I repay him? I'm not even sure.

~•~

After that encounter I kept remembering what happened to me when we were in middle school. My parents said hello to me and told me dinner should be ready soon. I nodded and headed my way towards my room. I closed my door and ran to find a journal or something to write in.

I found a small notebook that has my name on it with some stickers. I smiled at it as I remember it was the journal that I wrote in once in a while in middle school. I opened to the first page and read what it said.

April 4

Today is the day when I found out Izu is moving. Moving far away from our hometown. Bakugou called me cute today and for some odd reason, I liked it that he called me cute. It brought butterflies to my stomach.

April 6

Everyone in class kept pushing us to be together. Especially at lunchtime, they really want us together don't they? It gets me excited. What are these feelings?

April 15

Bakugou asked me out. I said yes.

That was the last thing I wrote, I got a little sad reading this. I place the notebook on top of my desk and laid on my bed. I rubbed my eyes and laid there for a while remembering the good times.

I heard a ding and saw it was Yaoyorozu.

Yaoyorozu

Are you busy? Can you talk?