Chapter 1

I been taught that you shouldn't hang with the wrong people. Don't let anyone force you to do something you don't agree too.

Be careful who you're friends with.

This world isn't fair, I learn that at a young age. I thought the world would be happy or what I should say a fairy tale.

~•~

"Y/n!!" A soft voice came up to me as I picked up my notebooks. I saw Midoriya Izuku, smiling brightly at me.

"Oh! Hey there Izu~ How come you are in my class? You're not in this class." I said as I let my backpack rest on my back.

"Oh! I wanted to take you somewhere! My mom signed me up for this after-school activity and I was wondering if you would like to come!" He said shyly.

I rose my eyebrow, "Izu, are you still trying to hook me up in a relationship?" I let some sass come out of my lips.

"Maybeeee" I rolled my eyes and got up. "Wait! Y/n!!" Izuku whined. "Please listen to me! This is another way for me to spend time with you before I leave."

Midoriya, Izuku/ Izu, He has been there for me ever since we were kids. We knew each other because our parents were friends. After some time Izu told me that he had to move to America because his father got this amazing job offer and gave them a better future. I honestly don't want him to go yet I know this is the best option. Sometimes I just didn't want to hang with Izuku because I felt like if I got closer to Izuku I would miss him even more.

I let out a sigh, "Sure, why not."

Izuku's emerald eyes sparkle as I agreed to his offer. "Yes! Thank you!"

As he skipped out of the room he started to smile at me, "You're going to recognize lots of people! I hope one of them is the lucky guy!" He continued smiling at me.

"Izu, why are you insisting of me having a guy?! I don't need one nor is interested." I follow Izu.

"I want you to have someone, since I'm leaving in two weeks, plus, I want to hangout with you before I leave." He said kind of down.

He was think of me, which made me smile even more. I may be a jerk for trying to back off from him but he haves a kind heart.

Upon reaching the classroom I asked Izuku what event we are doing. He just giggles and looks at me funny. "I'm not sure if you're going to like this little club but, you will find out when we arrive." He smirked at me.

"Wow, so secretive." I smiled at Izu.

Izu got close to the door and slide it open. We saw lots of old faces including someone who been there also for me when I was a kid. My eyes widen and wanted to leave.

A guy with his hair completely yellow with a streak of black on his bangs came up to us with a smile. "Hello! Are you guys here for the art club?"

"Yes! I and L/n are here for it!" Izu smiled as he tugged my shirt close to him.

My eyes widen but not enough to let them notice. "Ah! Okay! Are you Midoriya, Izuku?" He looked at Izu then at me. "And who are you, Lovely lady?" He gave me a smirk eye.

"Uh- I'm (L/n),(F/n) nice to meet you," I bowed in front of him.

"There's no need to bow! Thank you for coming! We are about to introduce each other! I'm Kaminari, Denki" He smiled brightly.

I nodded, "Thank you Kaminari," I walked closer to the inside of the room with Izu. It wasn't big yet it felt comfortable for the other 6 people there. I walked towards a chair. I really didn't pay attention to who was in the room until I looked at them or when I sat down.

One of them, I knew exactly who it was. Before I could of as anything he started to yell.
"Eh? What are you doing here?! Also!! Why is this nerd here?!!!"

"Bakugou! Respect everyone here!" A young lady with black hair held up in a ponytail yelled at Bakugou.

Bakugou shut up and sat angrily. "Sorry about him..... he was forced to be here by the school. I'm Yaoyorozu, Momo. It's very nice to meet you Midoriya and L/n." She said so formally.

I giggle, "Don't worry I know about Katsuki anger 'issues'." I started to make quotations marks with my fingers.

I saw Bakugou snap. Yaoyorozu also notices that he immidently stop getting mad. I wanted to laugh even more but I tried to calm myself. Izu tugged my shirt and shook his head. I knew that he wanted me to stop.

~*~

"Katsuki! Stop!" Little Y/n yelled. "Leave Izu alone!" whipping some of the dirt off her cheek.

"I don't want to hurt you, Now move! He needs to punish him!" Bakugou said as some explosions came from his hands.

"Just for him commenting on how amazing you are, You're going to hurt him! That's not right!" Little Y/n screamed back to Bakugou. Just as she was about to hit Bakougo Izuku tugged the purple shirt she had on. "Don't fight him, please," Izu said timidly.

~•~

He made the same face he did whenever I made Bakugou mad. My face softens as I nodded. I looked up to see the rest of the people. I saw a girl with green hair and somewhat look like a cute frog. There is one more girl and she looks happy to be here. She has brown hair and rosy cheeks.

"Well since you Guys already introduce each other why not the other people?" Kaminari said smiling.

"I'm Uraraka, Ochaco! Nice to meet all of you!"

"I'm Asui, Tsuyu, Kero, Nice to meet all of you," she said happily.

Everyone was getting to know each other. It seems like we're going to have an interesting group. "I'm (L/n),(F/n) It's nice to meet all of you," I said as I smirked at Bakugou. You should have never hurt my heart. Katsuki.