Imagining becomes real

~Au~

Sam and Gabriel are roomates in college. Sam is very popular so you would hardly see him in the dorm. Gabriel, on the other hand, is a huge nerd and you will find him in the dorm often. So you could say Sam and Gabriel hardly talked. Not to mention Gabe has a massive crush on Sam, so when Sam is gone, he imagines Sam doing things to him. But this time, he decides to go a little further with his imagination this time.

××××××××××

As Sam walked out the door to their dorm, Gabriel looked at his bag. He gulped as he put his laptop on the bed and walked over to it. He crouched down and unzipped the side part looking at his new toy. He bit his lip just looking at the dildo that he now held it in his hand.

He walked back over to his bed and sat on the edge staring at the 7 inch rainbow dildo.

(DON'T ASK ME IF THEY EXIST CAUSE I DONT KNOW)

He felt himself twitching in his pants making him shut his eyes tightly. He rubbed the tip of the dildo imagining it was Sam's.

What he did next surprised him. He laid down on his stomach and swirled his tongue around the tip a few times. He imagined Sam's moans echoing through the dorm and his fingers running through his hair.

Gabriel felt himself twitch even more, but he kinda liked being teased. So as he started bobbing his head, he imagined Sam saying teasing things to him.

Gabriel moaned a little as he pulled away from the dildo and looked down at his body that was covered in clothes.

He sat up and pulled his shirt off slowly and then pulled his pants off leaving him in his boxers. His erection was clearer to see now. He laid on his back and rubbed the dildo against it. He closed his eyes and bit down on his bottom lip. He moaned as he sped up starting to squirm from the pleasure going through his body.

Next thing he knew, he was fully naked with the dildo rubbing against his hole. Of course he prepped himself first with his fingers, pretending they were Sam's.

He slid the tip into him making a gasp leave his mouth. He slid the rest into him slowly then slid it back out before slamming it back in. He kept this pattern going for a few minutes before the started thrusting the dildo into him.

He covered his mouth trying to hold back his moans when all of a sudden, the dildo hit his prostate. He uncovered his mouth as his back arched.

He ended up saying a lot of swear words as he moved it even faster than before. He then yelled Sam's name, which was probably bad timing.

The door opened revealing Sam with a shocked looked on his face.

It seemed like the world paused as they stared at each other. What made this even more awkward for Gabriel was that the dildo was still inside of him.

He pulled it out quickly and got up and went to his dresser starting to put his clothes on. "I'm so sorry, please don't tell anyone this. I'll even switch my room for you won't feel uncomfortable-" Gabriel stopped talking when he heard the door shut. Tears started falling from his eyes. He had a feeling Sam left to spread the word about what he was doing. He wiped his face and turned around, bumping into a now naked Sam. "S-Sam.."

Sam lifted Gabriel up letting his legs wrap around his waist and his arms around his neck. He walked forward putting Gabriel's back against the wall before kissing him deeply.