*sorry*

Hey ppl! sorry I haven't really been updating for ya, I've been really busy so not really had chance too.

However in the time I was away ... I did write some taekook fluff (on a piece of paper ... at school), so yeah I guess ill post that up for u <3

Like I said I'm sorry, but enjoy!

--------------------------------

"T-taehyung" Jungkook whimpers, the little bunny had fallen over and grazed his knee whilst running around the house, tiny blood spots cover the youngers knee as he cradles himself.

Taehyung rushes to the youngers rescue, scooping him up in his arms and assuring him that he's ok "Its ok baby, calm down, don't cry" he wipes Jungkooks tears away slowly, kissing his cheeks as reassurance of his statement.

Tae gently walks over to the bathroom with he younger in his arms, Jungkooks face buried into his chest as muffled cries were heard. He puts the younger on the sink side whilst he gets the first aid kit to treat the youngers cuts.

"This is going to hurt a little baby" he says gently dabbing a cotton ball laced with TCP onto his hurt knee, Jungkook immediately whimpers at the stinging pain, scrunching his nose up as he let out little cries.

"H-hurts hyungie" he cries, leaning his head against Tae's chest for support, soon his cries stop as Tae discards of the cotton ball and gently applies a band aid over the broken skin.

"Its ok now bunny" he smiled again, his boxy smile immediately bringing joy to the younger, as he leaps at the elder, engulfing him into a big, warm cozy hug.

"T-thanks Hyungie ... Bunny Loves you" he smiled, his teeth poking through making Tae awe 'Cute...'.

"I love you too baby"

Soon after soft snores were heard, tae smiled to himself as he sees his peacefully sleeping bunny in his arms, he picks him up properly and carries him to the shared bedroom, where soon both lay peacefully sleeping, happy in each others embrace.

---------------------------------------------

Yeah im still sorry ... plz don't be mad and try to kill me or whatever, but like ... YeAr 11 Is ToUgH oK!

pfft ... Love u beautiful humans AND THANKS FOR OVER 15K READS ..... ya bitch is hyped and she cried for so long im-

Uwu 💋💞

Baiii 😍❤