*16*

Guess whos back and WrItInG ... this bitch right here! ... shes also in alot of pain aish   :) but that dont matter .....  NEW CHAPTER MA LIL BUNNIKINS !!!!!!!!!!! <3 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING! TURN OFF YOU FLASH LIGHT!" Jungkook screamed at the TV as he watched the kid hide behind the washer ... with his flashlight on in plain sight.

Taehyung chuckled at the boy who seemed to be interested in the movie, however Jungkook did freak out when the masked man jumped up on the unexpected kid, he literally jumped on Taehyung ... LITERALLY.

Taehyung burst out into a fit of laughter as Jungkook clung onto him, the jump scare affected him more than he thought it would ... damn.

"I-Its not funny!" he pouted as he playfully punched Taehyungs chest, not hard, but hard enough to make him stop laughing and pout along with him.

Jungkook straddled Taehyung properly "Sorry" he whispered as he looked into his hyungs eyes, Taehyung smiled before reaching his hands up and tickling the makane.

Jungkook burst out into a fit of laughter and began struggling to get away from Tae, however that failed when Taehyung suddenly pinned him to the couch and attacked his sides again.

"S-stop AHAHAHAHA" Jungkook struggled to breathe as his laughs were consuming him.

The tickles on his sides slowly decreased and his was now finally able to open his eyes, but as he did, his breath hitched.

Taehyungs face was only meters away from his, he could feel his hot breath against his lips as they stared endlessly into each others eyes, nothing but their breaths were heard, as the air became intense, the eye contact growing stronger and neither were willing to loose it.

Suddenly happy footsteps boomed down the stairs "IM THE ONE I SHOULD LOOOOOOOOVVEEEEEEE IN THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSS WO- oh..."

Taehyung and Jungkook both look at Jin with wide eyes simultaneously, before Jungkook pushed Taehyung off him and on to the floor, where he sat there looking like a dumbfounded puppy.

Jin burst out into laughter as he fell to the floor himself "AH- G - AHA - GOOD - AHAHAHA - ONE AHAHAHAHAHAHA"

He stood up to compose himself *cough cough* "first of all .... get a room you  too, and second of all ... im going out with Namjoon .... for a business related date" (he lied ... something freaky boutta happen aha ;p) 

They both nodded their heads as Jin turned around, but then he turned back around to look at the two shook boys once more before laughing again "Use a condom boys".

And with that he left.

Taehyung and Jungkook just looked at each other ... before looking away again, their cheeks burning red.

------------------------------------------------------

AND END!

Of the chapter you weirdos! lmao love ya babies <3 <3 

Im happy i was able to update again, i have my comp back now, so i should be able to update more often xxxxxxxxxxxxx <3

Baiii kings and queens <3 <3 <3 <3 UWU