||c h a p t e r f o u r||

•Your P.O.V•
I wake up to my alarm going off I turned it off and I was scrolling through my social media till my eyes got heavy again and I fell asleep. I woke up to Dakota shaking me awake. "Dude vidcon is almost over plus it's 4:00pm you need to get ready" Dakota said. "Ugh fine give me a minute" I just later there for a minute and then finally got up to get dressed. Colby didn't tell me if it was fancy or not so I'm just gonna wear a dress just in case. (Outfit above) I did my makeup even though I really don't like makeup.. I curled my hair and waited for Colby. It was now 5-6pm and I finally got a text from Colby
||C-Colby Y-you||
C-hey are you ready?
Y-yea I've kinda been ready lol.
C-oh I figured it would take you a while.
Y-not really um what time were you going to pick me up?
C-is now okay?
Y-yea!! See you soon
C-see ya
||end of convo||

•Colby's P.O.V•
I can't believe Y/N agreed to go on a date with me. I'm so happy. I think I'm going to take her to a nice dinner then to a beautiful park. I arrived where Y/N is staying and went to they're room and knocked. Dakota answered the door "hey Colby!!" She says "hi. Uh I'm here for Y/N" I said looking around not seeing her. "Oh uh one second let me go get her" she says she backed away from the door "Y/N GET TOUR ASS OUT HERE!!!" She literally screamed I couldn't help but laugh. "OKAY JEEZ" Y/N says she finally comes to the door. "You look beautiful." I say looking at her "awe thank you Colbs" she says hugging me. We leave and go to a fancy dinner.
~time skip to the fancy park~
I had a lot of things set up for Y/N I hope she likes it... "okay Y/N where here" I say hopping out of the car and open Y/N's door

•Your P.O.V•
Omg this place is gorgeous

V•Omg this place is gorgeous

I cried tears of joy... "omg Y/N don't cry" Colby says while trying to cheer me up "it's not sad tears it's happy tears colbs. I love it" I says hugging I'm "your about to love it even more" he mumbles to himself thinking I didn't hear him. We sat down on a bench and just looked around till Colby stood up and grabbed my hands making me stand up.. "Y/N... I-I've been wanting to tell you this.. since the day I met you.... I've liked you. I know we haven't known each other long but I can't help myself.. I wanna hold you in my arms when I want to, I wanna hold your hand when I want to.. plus I want to call you mine... Y/N will you do me the honors and make me the happiest man on earth and be my girlfriend?" Colby asked me I bursted out into tears "yes Colby I will love to be your girlfriend" I said kissing his cheek he grabbed my chin and leaned in to kiss me till Dakota popped up out of no where and this happened. She took a picture.

The picture looked like this^ Colby and I just stared at each other

The picture looked like this^ Colby and I just stared at each other. "Dakota go awayyyy" I whined and she left to wait in her car "where were we?" Colby asked "this.." I say leaning in to kiss him.. he leaned in to and we kissed for what felt like hours but it was only seconds.. we pulled away and hugged each other listening to breeze of the trees. We finally left and I felt sad because I didn't want the night to end. But it was a good night and I'm only here for a few more days then I'm leaving back to Kansas I don't wanna leave Colby.. maybe I should move to L.A?.. I don't know we arrived at the hotel and Colby dropped me off. "Goodnight girlfriend" "goodnight boyfriend" I smiled and kissed his cheek and went inside. This was the best night of my life I was getting lost into my thoughts and then I fell asleep.

A/N
Hi everyone thanks for reading😁 I appreciate and love you allll I'll see y'all with the next chapter🤪
Word count: 751 words