||c h a p t e r t e n||

•your p.o.v•
I'm at work and see Devyn walk in I get confused.
"Hey n/n get dressed in this." Devyn says handing me a red dress and black heels "why??" I question her "just do it y/n" she says and walks away. Okay... I go to the bathroom and get dressed in the clothes she gave me and when I walked out the bathroom I was blindfolded. "Okay, why am I being blindfolded??" "Because there's a surprise for youuuu" devyn said "oh uh okay.." I said all confused.

~time skip to like after the dinner part of the date lol~

•y/n p.o.v•
After Colby and I ate dinner he put the blindfold back on me and said he was taking me somewhere special. I was confused but I just went with it.

~another time skip😂 to when you get there•

•still y/n p.o.v•
"Okay you can take the blind fold off now." I did as Colby said and when I took of the blindfold I just smiled. "Colby this is beautiful!!" "Yea I remembered we actually had our first kiss here and I thought that we could have a date here.." "see Colby it's perfect." "I'm glad you like it" Colby later down a blanket and he patted the spot next to him wanting me to lay down with him and look at the stars. Tonight was amazing and I didn't want it to end. "Look a shooting star!!! Make a wish Colby!" "Okay." Colby cloud his eyes and opened them again. "Oh wow my wish already came true so fast!" "What did you wish for?" "You.." I blushed he is so cheesy. "Colby your so cheesy I love it" I giggled. "Thank you I try my best." "This night is so perfect." "Not as perfect as you!" "Colby stoppp your so freaking cheesy.." I laughed even more. "Your laugh is cute" "no my laugh is hideous and I hate it." Colby looked at me like he was mad or something. "y/n stop your beautiful stop bringing yourself down. Your and awesome person and I like that about you." I looked down and looked back at Colby I just hugged him and next thing I knew I had fallen asleep in his arms. I felt someone picking me up but I was to tired to open my eyes to see who it was. I'm pretty sure it was Colby.

~time skip to the next day~

•y/n p.o.v•
I woke up in Colby's bed I got up and grabbed on of Colby's hoodies. It was very comfortable. I walked downstairs to the whole household just being weird.. the boys were in rompers and I was very confused. "So uhh you guys wanna explain??" "AHHHH ITS A GIRL RUN!!!!" Corey yelled. Aaron jokingly ran into the glass door. I walked over and opened the fort and he ran out the door. Okay this is weird. I went back upstairs and just sat on Colby's couch that he had in his room. I realized I needed to take a shower and actually get dressed so I went back downstairs to find Colby. "Colbyyyy" I whined "yes y/n?" "I'm getting ready to take a shower I thought I shoul let you know." "Okay babe" I walked back upstairs to get an outfit I had left some clothes at Colby's from the times I've stayed here and I couldn't figure out what I wanted to wear.

•Colby's p.o.v•
Okay time to prank y/n. I'm putting hair dye in her shampoo/conditioner this is going to be good. I'm dying it blue since her shampoo and conditioner is a baby blue color. This is going to be fun.

•y/n p.o.v•
I was washing out my shampoo when I realized that it was t coming out. Blue was starting to stain the tub and my hands.. "COLBY!!!!" "Yea?!" He yelled back "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!!!" "What do you mean??!" "MY HAIR IS FUCKING BLUE!!" He walked in the bathroom "are you decent?" "No colby I am not decent." Colby handed me my towel I wrapped it around me and got out of the shower. "what.the.fuck.did.you.do.?" "welcome to the prank wars?" Colby said as he shrugged his shoulders. "Colby MY HAIR IS FUCKING BLUE!" "Well I think it looks great." Now my hair looks like this

I was extremely upset but Colby wasn't wrong it looked pretty good

I was extremely upset but Colby wasn't wrong it looked pretty good. I walked into his bedroom to get dressed in this

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys "where are you going?" Colby asked "I'm going out to lunch

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys "where are you going?" Colby asked "I'm going out to lunch." I said still angry at the fact Colby has pretty much dyed my hair. "I'm sorry y/n I had to prank you." "BY DYING MY HAIR?!" "y/n you've been talking about dying your hair for days so I did it for you.." "Colby I didn't want my hair blue.. LOOK AT MY HANDS THEY ARE STAINED BLUE! WHAT AM I GOING TO TELL MY MODELING AGENT??" "I will talk to them.." "whatever I'm going for a drive." "Wait I thought you said you were going out for lunch.." "I lied I want to be alone.. don't follow me either" I was very upset. I just wanted to be alone and just no talk or see anyone.. I got in my car and drove off as I was turning on my radio I didn't realize and ran a red light and then it all went black... I didn't remember anything..

•Colby's p.o.v•
It's been about maybe 3 hours since y/n left she was extremely mad and I'm scared something might have happened that's when I got a phone call I looks at the caller I.D it read
Baby💛💍
I quickly answered
||c-Colby r-random person||
R-hello??
C-uh hi? Who is this where is y/n??
R-uh sir she's been in a car accident...
C-WHAT?!
R-sir please calm down she's in the hospital
I quickly hung up and grabbed my keys and sped to the hospital.

A/N
Hi guys. I'm sorry I haven't posted recently I'm not gonna make any excuses I just didn't feel like writing and I was literally all out of ideas and had no idea what to write I made this chapter as long as I can to make up for the time I didn't write. I also wanna thank you guys for 80 something readers!! That's crazy.. I didn't really think anyone would actually read my book... I just want to thank you guys so much for reading and I will update as many times as I can tomorrow.. thanks for reading see ya in the next chapter💛

Word count: 1124 words