|c h a p t e r f i f t e e n|

•your p.o.v•
i wake up and it's completely dark in the room i grab my phone and the brightness was all the way up and i closed my eyes tight. i turned it down and look at the time and it was 3:00am.. why am i awake i look next to me and colby isn't there i get up and open the door and see Sam's light on i knocked on the door and he yelled come in. when i walked in i see Colby Brennen and Kat. "um do you guys know what time it is??" i asked confused. "yea it's 3 am why?" sam answered "exactly so why are you awake?!" i asked irritated that i'm awake. "uh we were doing a challenge?" sam said "okay well i'm not involved in what ever it is keep me out of it i'm going back to bed." after i said that i went back to colby's room and i fell back asleep.. i was rudely woke up by a scream. i checks the time 3:25 am. i got up and looked colby still wasn't next to me i opened the door and looked around it was so dark i walk down stairs with my phone flashlight on. "hello?" the door was wide open and i walked outside i dropped my phone and i just fell to my knees.. this is something i never wanted to see.... colby was laying there in a puddle of blood.. my eyes were so watery i couldn't even see... i looked up and see Kat running up to me. she hugged me tightly "i'm so sorry" is all she said and then i see colby get up and hug me "COLBY WTF?!" is all i said "i'm sorry baby it's a prank." i got up and walked away.. i just ran to the bathroom and sat there.. "baby open the door i'm sorry." colby said trying to open the door. i just cried. i don't even know why i was crying i just was. it's been a few minutes and it was really quiet so i came out of the bathroom and of course colby came rushing out of his room. "y/n i'm really sorry for that stupid prank.." colby said. he looked truly hurt and i felt terrible.. "i know colby i over reacted i'm sorry too" and with that we went to his room and went to sleep..

A/N
hi my loves♥️ sorry for the crappy chapter and the not updating i'm running out of ideas!!!! but i have a good idea for the next chapter😉 imma post as many times i can love you guys byeee💛
word count: 452 words