Chapter 35

Sasha's POV

I laugh with Roman turning my head skipping a beat.

"So... Jonathan... does he talk about me?" He looks at me clenching his eyebrows.

"Why..?"

"Just want to know."

"I mean... he still talks about you. Compliments you to me. It seems like he really likes you."

"Really? You know let's just talk about you. Do you have somebody in mind that you want to be with?"

"I mean for a while but... she doesn't like me anymore. Right now I just want to focus on myself along with connecting with more friends." I nod my head slowly.

"So I'm guessing It's Charlotte." He clears his throat knowing I probably made him uncomfortable.

"Do you have someone in mind?" I nod my head.

"It's clearly Dean but he's mad at me right now because he thinks I'm seeing someone else. I mean I'm hanging out with you but just as friends. Nothing else but I feel like ever since I had that affair that everyone is paranoid to be with me. No matter what it's like they think I'm the same."

"You know we've been friends for a while and I'm surprised people think that's true. Alexa changed. Why can't you?" A small smile appears on my face.

"You're not that bad. I can see why Nicole liked you. Not saying I like you but you're just a good guy. It's hard finding people like that."

"You met Seth. Cheated on him. Got back together. Broke his heart again. There was a person who gave you a second chance. You broke him twice. It really affected him you know."

"I take back what I said. I was finally liking you but seems like I still have that image."

"Not really because it benefited him. He's happy again. Your best friend is happier with him. You have Dean and he seems to basically... love you. The way you talk about him seems like you love him too. Me? I'll just stay single forever."

"You sound like a sad teenage emo boy. Stop that." He chuckles making me smile.

"Look I might know everything that happened between you and Charlotte but seems like you also really loved her. Everything happens for a reason. You never know but just don't move on too quickly."

"Isn't that what Dean did?"

"Dean never actually dated Nikki. They had heated moments that could've made them be together but he knew she wasn't for him and he wasn't for her. Even if they did he didn't start with me until months. Nikki... she went years without flirting until you made your debut. Then after you two broke up it's been almost a year. This is the first time seeing her actually really happy with a guy. I don't want to ruin that and she really wants me to be with Dean. I want to be with Dean."

"So why aren't you?"

"Because like I said before. He's mad at me."

"Just apologize or something. He always gives girls a day or two. For you it seems like he just won't give up."