Chapter 9

Nikki's POV

The referee raises my arm as Seth hugs my back making me giggle a bit.

"Your winner and the new number one contender for the women's championship... Nikki Bella!" My heart skips a beat hearing those words.

Seth stops hugging my back and grabs my hand so we could go backstage.

I exit the ring as I walk up the ramp with Seth having a proud smile on my face.

*time skip*

I get out of Stephanie's office... I'm shocked and quite happy.

My storyline with Seth is ending after my match with Sasha in three weeks... TLC.

Me and Sasha are finding out the type of match on Monday.

Contract signing on Tuesday.

My life, it's getting better. There's barely John in my life now other than the storyline.

I'm getting a title opportunity and after? Me and Seth's storyline is over!

It's like god finally had enough of my tears and said "Here! Stop crying now!"

Sasha hugs me as I laugh. "I'm so happy for you Nikki!"

"Thanks, Sasha. I have to get fit for the match though."

"Don't tell me you're not gonna eat." Sasha faces me and holds my hands.

"I'm going to actually... eat more. I checked my weight this morning and it wasn't pleasant."

"How much?"

"I'm 112 pounds. I lost 20 pounds." Sasha clenches her jaw.

"I'll be fine for our match, Sasha. I promise." I smile a bit.

Brie's POV

"You okay?" I look up at Renee and nod my head.

"Well then why are you crying?" I wipe my tears from my cheeks.

"I'm just stressed about the wedding." Renee sits next to me.

"Do you want help? I mean I'm kind of bored." I nod my head.

"Please help, Renee."

"So what's the problem?"

"We don't even know where we're gonna get married! We don't have seating arrangements ready! It's all a mess! Then there's me worrying if he won't like how I look. What if something goes wrong and he doesn't say I do?"

"He will, I know it."

"How?" I cross my arms.

"I can tell he really is in love with you." I smile at Renee's words.

Sasha's POV

I walk to catering with Nikki until I see Dean flirting with Natalya.

I quickly grab Nikki's arms and take her outside.

"What are you doing?"

"Helping. That's what I'm doing Nikki!" She clenches her eyebrows.

"What's there to help with?" I sigh deeply.

"Trust me you're not gonna enjoy it if you see what I saw." Nikki walks into catering until she stops.

Almost immediately I know her heart broke. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I am." She nods until she runs inside.

I chase her and grab her arm until she begins to calm down.

"Are you kidding me Dean?" I hold back Nikki.

"You are a freaking playboy!" Dean clenches his eyebrows.

"What did I do?" Nikki crosses her arms.

"You're flirting with Nattie after what we had! I mean you can't just do that, Dean!" Dean grabs Nikki and takes her outside of catering.

"Sorry" I turn my head looking at Natalya.

"Just leave me alone." I walk outside of catering until I bump into Naomi.

"Natalya's inside and I really can't talk to you right now." She nods her head.

I walk past her and go to Nikki's locker room opening the door.

"No! You are such a freaking liar!" Nikki shouts at Dean.

"Nikki..." She turns around looking at me.

"What happened?" Nikki clenches her jaw.

"Nothing, Sasha."

"Dean, can you go?" He nods and walks out as he closes the door.

My head turns to Nikki. "What happened, Nikki?"

Her eyes start to water as she shakes her head. "Apparently he just doesn't feel the same way for me as I do for him anymore."

"So he doesn't like you?" She shakes her head.

"He said he did when he cheered me up or whatever. He said that he had feelings for me now he doesn't anymore. That just doesn't make sense!"

I nod my head. "Maybe you should just move on. If not then just try to give him space, Nikki."

"I'm just tired of having my heart broken by everyone. It's like nobody wants to be with me because of something I don't know about. Brie can't help, Alexa is still having her long honeymoon, Naomi and Natalya hate each other, Charlotte is helping Renee with her dating life and Becky's dealing with John. Alicia is dating Nick. You're the only one I have right now. You're the only person who gets me." I smile hearing that as I quickly hug Nikki.