Chapter 11

Nikki's POV

I walk out the curtain and raise my arm with a mic on my other hand.

I walk down the ramp looking at Sasha putting my hair off my face.

"Sasha, it's not my fault if you're gonna lose your title. But hey! Look at the bright side! I'm going to run things soon so the women's division will be ten times better." I smile as I walk into the ring.

"Let's be honest, you just want to look like me. Wrestle like me. Be me."

"Yeah Nikki! I would want to be someone who doesn't have the championship and has a guy next to her side."

"Listen, it's not my fault that Seth broke up with you. You cheated on him Sasha! Who does that?" She clenches her jaw.

"You are never going to get him back! He moved on! He doesn't need you anymore, Sasha. He's happy now... without you having to hold him back from doing things he wants to do. Soak it in Sasha. He doesn't like you anymore."

Sasha gives me a death stare for a moment until she punches me.

She starts punching me as I throw her off and get up.

I dodge her punch and elbow her face. "That was a mistake!"

She looks at me covering her mouth as I grab her and put her up on my shoulders.

"Look at your next champion!" I do the rack attack 2.0 knocking her out.

She lays on the ring as I slowly get up and grab her title from her waist. I raise it in the air looking at it.

I look at the crowd and smile throwing it on top of Sasha again.

I roll out of the ring and walk up the ramp going backstage seeing Seth looking at me.

"What?"

"The things you said." I roll my eyes.

"I know your father died and I'm sorry but she is manipulating you Seth!" He clenches his jaw.

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw the texts Seth. The things she sent to you and the things you sent back." He scoffs at me.

"See the full picture Seth! She is using you right now." He shakes his head.

"Maybe if you helped me instead of being with Dean." I slap him across the face.

"You never told me and if you did tell me maybe I wouldn't have to witness my best friend sexting you!"

"Are you kidding me?" I turn around seeing Sasha.

"What the hell do you want Sasha?"

"I'm being brought into this so what the hell do you want? I'm not bothering you."

"You're bothering me because you're taking advantage of Seth." She clenches her eyebrows.

"You've got to be kidding me! You invited him to get drunk with us but guess who got drunk? You did! So don't you dare tell me I'm taking advantage when you wanted him to get drunk."

"The difference is Sasha I never told him to meet me in my locker room while I was taking a shower so maybe next time text him when he isn't hurt." I turn around while my eyes water.

"Excuse me, Seth." He moves as I walk past him.

I look down at the floor walking to my locker room until I see shoes that are familiar.

"Roman?" I look up seeing him with watering eyes.

"What happened?"

"Nothing." He clears his throat and smiles.

"Something's wrong. Tell me." I wipe my eyes so he could talk about himself and not me.

"Charlotte broke up with me." My eyes open widely with shock.

"Why?"

"She just felt the relationship wasn't healthy." I quickly hug him.

I close my eyes letting a tear run down my cheek as he sobs.

His arms wrap around my waist. "I'm so sorry Roman."

I stop hugging him and look into his eyes. My hand on his chest and his arms still wrapped
around my waist.

"Do you want to catch up?" He nods as I smile at him.

*time skip*

"Seems you had your life figured out." He nods his head.

"How are you doing?" I smile at him.

"Not going well. I mean for a moment I thought it was gonna be 'Dean and Nikki are official' on news and stuff. But that didn't happen. Then with Seth... it's different. Then... with you. You made me move on from John. I love that so much. Sometimes I think it was a mistake to break up with you." He smiles at me.

"You looked happier. When you were technically with Seth, like you smiled a lot more." I scoff.

"He moved on."

"With who?"

"With Sasha." His eyes widen.

"Again? That sucks."

"Not really, they're sexting. And having sex. That's it."

"I'm sorry. It must hurt." I clench my eyebrows.

"With people turning on me? Yeah it hurts. But it's okay. I'm used to it." He looks at me for a moment.

He cups my cheeks and kisses me as I close my eyes accepting the kiss.

We separate and look into each other's eyes. "I miss you."