Chapter 14 - Lee [SPG]

(Lee's POV)

Naiwan ako saglit dito sa swing. Kakatapos ko lang patayin ang sagot ng taong malapit sa puso ni Lyra. Ilang taon na rin nung huli ko siyang makausap. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang isasagot ko sakanya. Narinig ko lang nag paulit ulit niyang pag hello sa kabilang linya. Bakas sa boses niya ang sigla habang hinihintay akong sumagot. Hindi ko talaga alam ang sasabihin, hindi pa siguro ito ang panahon para makausap siya. Takot pa akong harapin ang katotohanan na pwedeng mawala sa akin si Lyra.

Napabuntong hininga ako. Mahal ko na ba siya? Gusto ko lang ba siya? Hindi ko alam.

Pero hangga't andito siya sa poder ko, hindi ko muna siya hahayaang mawala o makita ni Frank. Takot ako sa mga posibilidad na mangyayari.

I slowly savoured and devoured her chest. I smelled heaven as I squeezed her crowns with my palms. She arched her body. I lifted her and pushed her on the wall. She snaked her thighs on my waist.

And again, she's on her best moan experience. It's magical in my ears. I level her to my face again and kiss her savagely. I explored her tongue while she's touching my hair and stroking her fingertips with every strand.

I walked backwards while we're still on that position. I didn't leave her lips and tongue until I bumped on the edge of her bed and it caused me to fell down. She's on top of me now and she did glide her wetness while we're still kissing. I've felt my erection down there and I saw her smirk in between our tongue action.

She pushed me hard on the bed and left my swollen lips. The next thing I knew, she's pulling my boxers with her teeth. That's sexy. As always.

Then she started leaving kisses on my thighs then made a whipped on my thing. She sexily went on top of me again and she pushed my hands on top of my head.

"Dominant huh?" I said.

She just smiled and kissed my earlobe and I felt her skin touching every exposed skin I have now. It's tingling. It's so sensual.

Then I felt her tongue on my neck, she sucked a sensitive part that made me want to touch her though-

"No." She commanded.