6.Chapter 5 - Am I Dreaming?

"Liam?" I asked.

"Mmmm?" Liam replied drowsily.

"I love you."

"I love you too," he mumbled back, before resting his head on my chest and falling back to sleep while I wrapped my arms around him. I closed my eyes and focused on the sound of Liam breathing waiting for sleep to engulf me.

-x-

I'm dreaming. I know I am. This wouldn't happen in real life. Harry, Louis and Zayn were sitting on the beach in their boardies, with Jason and Tim getting along great. There was no yelling, or abusive language coming out of Louis, Zayn or Harry's mouthes. Just laughter. Not I'm-making-fun-of-you laughter. Happy laughter.

The vision of the beach blurred and the next thing I know, I was standing on a cobbled bridge with my arms wrapped around Liam. We were watching two boys race their little boats down the canal when Louis and Zayn walked across the bridge laughing about how they left Harry at the shops. They didn't look twice at Liam or I. They said 'Hi' and kept on walking like Liam and I embracing was no big deal.

My vision blurred again but this time Liam and I were at the cinemas deciding on a movie to see.

"What are we gonna see?" Liam asked staring up at the board with the list of movies on it.

"It doesn't really bother me," I replied.

"I don't want to pick a movie that you don't want to see. Just pick one."

"How 'bout Taken 2?" I asked.

"Because Liam Neeson's in it?" he smirked.

"Possibly," I replied winking..

"Sure." He said as he walked up to the counter and bought two tickets, a large popcorn and two large Cokes. "Niall, I could use a little help," Liam said struggling to carry the drinks and popcorn in his arms.

"Right," I said rushing to help him.

~

As we entered the cinema the lights had started to dim and the previews had started. As we reached the stairs I looked around. There was only three other people in the cinema. Louis, Zayn and Harry.

Liam tried to pull me back so that they wouln't notice us but Zayn caught sight of me.

"What the fuck!? Get out of here Faggot!" he yelled. I was taken aback. What was going on?

"Zayn, what?" I asked climbing the stairs.

"You heard me. Get. Out. Faggot."

"But Zayn... Why?" I asked confused.

"Because. You. Are. Gay." He hissed.

"Just get out! Take you and you little princess boyfriend, and get out!" Harry shouted.

I turned to Liam in shock to see tears streaming down his face.

"Li, I'm so sorry. We shouldn't have even come here," I muttered wiping away his tears with the sleve of my jacket.

"No, no I-it's f-fine," he stuttered sniffling.

"Are you fucking deaf!? Get out of here!" Louis yelled angrily.

"We're leaving you fucking homophobes!" I yelled back enraged by the fact they made my boyfriend cry. I took Liam's hand and led him out the door towards the toilets.