Chapter Four - Truth or Dare?

[Y/N]'S POV

I came downstairs to see everyone sitting in a circle. I joined them sat down. Toby was first. "Okay Y/N truth or dare?" "Dare" I answered. "Okay. I dare you....." He paused. "To tell two people who you like as a friend and make them kiss you. But not romantically." I groaned. "Really Toby" I glared at him and he shrugged. I thought for a quick minute. I guess ill just say the three I met at first, since I didn't really talk to everyone else that much. Since clockwork and sally were next to me I told them "Jeff, BEN, and E.J." Clockwork wiggled her eyebrows and Sally laughed. My cheeks felt warm and I playfully pushed Clockwork. She winked and walked over to the three. I blushed and waited criss-cross apple sause. After a few seconds Clockwork walked back over. I looked at them and saw Jeff and BEN blushing. Wasn't so sure about E.J though. 'Damn mask' I thought. They got up and came to kiss me. 'Well shit.' I backed up being my personal self but they still came. I got up and ran to my room with them on my tail and shut the door on their faces but BEN came through the TV and kissed me then E.J and Jeff came through the window and kissed me. "Damn you guys!!" I glared. I knew I was blushing bad. They laughed and left. I came back down looking as red as a tomato. Sone were saying "aww" and some were laughing. "Okay okay. Splendor, truth or dare?" Jeff asked. "Dare." He said, not really caring. Then Jeff told splendor to kiss me. "Why are all the dares about me!" "Cause why not" BEN said while grinning. Splendor got up and started walking to me. "Oh hell no" I said in a evil tone. Splendor teleported me outside to kiss me but I ran inside and jumped on the couch. I threw pillows everywhere and managed to hit splendor in the face with one. Everybody bursted out laughing and later we called it a night.