(Fluff) Edd x Male Reader| Gay For you

(Your POV)

I was currently living with my friends Edd, Matt, Tom and Tord. We were friends ever since high school, What they don't know is..I'm gay. I don't know if they'll like me anymore. That's silly they wouldn't care, Were too good as friends. ''(Y/N)?'' I snapped back to reality, I looked next to me and Edd had a worried look on his face ''You ok?'' Edd said resting his hand on my back. I slightly blushed at the contact. I nodded and replied ''Heh, I'm fine just having a little daydream'' He shot a confused look, ''What were you daydreaming about?'' I studderd ''U-Uh I-I was..u-uh,'' I couldn't speak. I looked at Edd, He was waiting for a reply. I slightly blushed, Oh god, he looks so cute. I mentally shook my head. I spat out, ''I was daydreaming about birds?'' He looked confused at first then laughed. ''I didn't know you were a bird person (Y/N).'' I blushed a tint of pink, then chuckled ''There's a lot of things you don't know about me!'' ''L-Like what?'' He said laughing through his words. ''Uh..I'm a good cook?'' He rested his hand on my lap holding himself from falling, ''I already knew that (Y/N)! Trust me I tried your cooking might as well cook me dinner everyday!'' I gave him a look, ''I already do that Edd'' he chuckled, ''You know what? Ill make YOU something right now'' I waved my hands, ''No! its ok Edd! I enjoy cooking!'' He placed his finger on my mouth, ''Shush, Ill make lunch for you'' He stood up and walked behind me to get to the kitchen, When he left I held my heart in passion and I slowly drooped down to the floor, ''Uh (Y/N)?'' I heard someone say. I stood up embarrassed, It was Tom holding a flask with a confused look on his face, ''Yes??'' I said. ''The hell are you doing?'' I looked down in shame. ''I-I need to tell you something..''

Later

Tom and I sat in silence, Tom rested back into the couch''So..You're gay.. and you liked Edd ever since high school..'' I nodded. It took a breath..''Does the others know?'' ''About what?'' Edd said from behind us. We both jumped, We turned around, Edd was in a apron holding a plate of grilled cheese with bacon on the side, All of a sudden Tord dashed passed Edd taking the bacon. Never mind..Just grilled cheese. Edd smiled forcefully gave me the plate with Grilled cheese with no bacon and dashed after Tord yelling ''TORD GIVE IT BACK!!!!'' we heard muffling screaming from Tord, probably stuffing his face with the stolen bacon. Tom and I looked at eachother and just laughed, Edd came running back with Tord being grabbed by the ear with bacon scraps on his mouth. ''Tell (Y/N) you're sorry..'' He tried to wiggle out of Edds grasp, ''But I'm not sorry.'' I rolled by eyes, I flicked off the crumbs off Tords face. ''Greedy Commie'' I said smirking at Tord. He gasped in shock. ''YOU TAUGHT HIM THAT YOU JEHOVAH!!!'' He raised his arms ''Guilty as charged'' He said smiling devilishly. Edd dragged him into the hallway to the rooms. I laughed, ''I'm friends with weirdos..'' Tom slapped the back of my head ''Just because your Gay doesn't mean you get away from calling us weirdos!'' He covered his mouth in shock, ''I..gotta goo!'' he zoomed out of the room,. I looked up at him smiling nervously. Edd looked back at me and hugged me . I just sat there in shock and finally hugged back, I took a deep breath. ''Edd..I need to tell you something..'' He looked at me and said ''Sure, Whats up?'' I felt his cola breath on my face, I stuttered ''We-Well, Ever since high school..I really..liked you..like LIKE you..'' He looked at me and then gave me a quick peck on my forehead. ''I'm gay for you too.'' I screamed in embarrassment and stuffed my head in his chest. He chuckled and cuddled me back. This was the best day of my life..