Chapter 4

When Kirito woke up he saw that he was bound in a chair with restraints he also noticed that he had his fox tail and ears. "What the- OW!" he said feeling his brain booming against his skull. "You know, you can easily get out of these restraints if you release me from this seal." Lilith said appearing from Kirito's body. "Don't do it, if you release her she will take over your body and go on a rampage." Lucy said blocking Lilith from Kirito's line of sight. "You already loosened the seal enough when you got were exasperated earlier. Power is slowly leaking out, that's why you can see part of your demon form." Lucy said walking around the room. "Now get up. The walls aren't that thick so you can break them easily, and the same goes for those chains. As Kirito lifted his arm he saw that the metal bent like rubber and he was freed from the char.

He approached the wall and put his ear on it and listened. He heard voices on the other side of the wall as if he was in the other room. The voices said, "First the boss says he wants him alive now he wants us to use live ammo. I wish he would he just make up his mind." "Kirito over here," Lucy said pointing to an air vent, "use this vent to sneak up on them and take them out." Kirito leaped up towards the vents and snatched off the gate, the with a second jump he landed into the vent. And went in the direction of the voices, he soon found himself over another gate and saw the men standing around a big door holding guns ready to shoot anything they see. Lilith appeared next to Kirito and whispered, "They shot you, brought you here, and now they want to kill you. None! None, of them can live!" She told Kirito in a demonic voice. Kirito's hands turned into jagged claws and his teeth were as sharp as nails, he was able to see the power leaking out of him turning into flames. He burst out of the vent with incredible speed landing like a fireball on the ground. He clawed at the men, taking down one after another. Blood was flying onto the walls as the men screamed in agony. 

Kirito broke through the doors to see a man standing waiting for him. "Incredible, none of them were able to react when you came into the room, struck down in an instant. Can you summon your weapons." Kirito charged at him in a frenzy, his bloodlust overflowing ready to kill him. The man pushed a button on his keypad and a cage dropped from above and sucked the power out of Kirito. When it stopped Kirito was able to think clearly, "What happened?" Kirito asked the man. "Sorry for the aggression I just wanted to see how much control you have over them and well, yourself. My name is Hiro and you are..." extending his arm out for a handshake. "Oh right, my name is Kirito." he said shaking Hiro's hand. Kirito was surprised a moment ago Lilith and Lucy were just yelling in his head, now they're silent. "Do you remember what happened in there Kirito." "No, why did you bring me here." Kirito asked anxious. "I heard that my friend was killed and that he gave his power to a certain boy. I just wanted to see who he entrusted that power to. You're free to leave if you want, there is a car outside waiting to take you home or wherever you want to go." Hiro said pointing to a door. Kirito hesitated before walking over to the door. "Don't worry it's not another test, just take my card and call me if you need anything, or if you just want to talk about anything." he said handing Kirito a business card and walking him to the door. As kirito pulled off in the car Hiro watched him from his office. Hiro's secretary walked in and saw Hiro watching the car. "Sir, if you wanted the power so badly to kill Arata over why didn't you just take it from the boy now?" she asked. "I don't know, I guess I enjoy the thrill of the hunt." he chuckled.