Prologue

"He went that way after him," a deep -voice boomed through the empty corridor. "Come on, we can work together, and make this world ours." "Not a chance Hiro, we don't belong here, it's not our world to take," Arata replied.
"That's too bad I really hoped you would agree with me. Oh well then I guess we'll just have to...KILL YOU! GET HIM!" Two demonic figures rushed from behind Hiro's back each weilding twin daggers, with intent to kill.
A devilish smile came across Arata's face as he summoned his blade. It was as black as the night with a fiery fox inscribed in the blade. The blade was as long as he was tall. The blade was slightly dulled due to Arata forgeting to resharpen it. He struck the two down with a single strike. "Very good you were abe to kill them, but do you really believe that you can kill me?" Hiro snarled.
I guess we'll see now won't we?" Arata replied. As soon as Arata took his fighting stance, Hiro zoomed across the room so fast his body was smudged into a blur, as he threw Arata outof the nearby window and into the busy streets below. Arata slammed into a rushing car, his body being dragged along with it. As soon as Arata hit the car, Hiro flew out of the window and prepared to finish him.
Jus as Hiro was about to strike, Arata dodged his fatal blow and delivered a hit of his own right into Hiro's face, sending him into the ground. Using that tine to escape and tell the world what he knew, Arata leaped towards the night sky. As he did so, Hiro fired two shots from his gun. While Arata managed to evade the first bullet the second went straight through his stomach and left a hole through him as he disappeared into the dark night.