Chapter 3

As Kirito was facing certain death something inside him told himself to live, so he decided for once in his life to fight back. He felt a fire inside him burn bright and his left eye changed its color from black and red to red and black as if something woke up inside of him. He was able to turn his right hand into a blazing red fire and threw a hard devastating punch at the monster. It flew back and hit his wall. He looked at his hand and started flashing back to last night, the feel of that man's hand going through his chest and seeing a red flaming fox flying through the air and entering him, but this time he looked closer and saw a flaming black fox walk over the ground into his body. As he came back to reality and saw the beast transforming into something, wondering what it was. He saw that the beast had also transformed into a woman, but her skin was as white as snow and her hair was as dark as he saw his skin in the mirror, and her eyes were the same as his new left eye. "Hello my name is Lilith, sorry about that, you still hadn't shown any of my power so I decided to help out." she told him. "Oh thanks, sorry, my name is Kirito." he said shyly. "Could either one of you tell me what this mark is."

"You never told him Lucy?" Lilith asked shaking her head. "That's the last time I leave you by yourself." she mumbled. "Anyway that mark is our seal, a way of recognizing you ,and our contract."

"Wait, what contract?" Kirito asked confused. "A contract is the deal between a demon and a human, they can call on the demon at whatever time they decide. But you are special because a demon doesn't live in the master's body, very few can even survived that process. You were able to take in two demons at once, because of that you are no longer human but you are not a demon you are a cross species. You can live in both worlds, you are something new." Lilith said excitedly. "Also, could you put on some clothes?" Lilith asked shyly.

Kirito rushed into his closet and threw on an outfit. "Well I have to go to school, what are you guys going to do all day?" Kirito said coming out of his closet. "He still doesn't get it, does he?" Lilith said as she sighed. "We are a part of you now wherever you go, we go, ok?" Lucy told Kirito cheerfully.

As Kirito walked to school he felt weird knowing that two people were following him and no one else could know. As he walked to school he noticed things that he never saw before. Strange beast were walking around and some were attached to people. They ranged from big and small colorful and bland, things that he never noticed before he can easily see them now. Kirito looked over to Lucy and asked, "What are those things." "Those are what you call yokai. They can affect a person's behavior and actions. Most are harmless, but some can have devastating effects such as causing people to kill themselves. But they shouldn't cause too many problems for you though, so don't worry."

As Kirito entered his school he noticed that Kai was waiting for him by the front doors. "Hey kid, where's my money?" Kai asked Kirito smugly. "You won't be getting anymore money from me." Kirito said, his days of 'lending' money were over.

"What, you think you can just stop giving me my money? I guess you just didn't have enough yesterday, huh? Well, here you go." he said as he punched Kirito in his face. He flew off the stairs and landed on his back. Kirito got right back up, angered and enraged, his left eye changed color but stayed the same way as Kai walked closer preparing to throw another punch. But when Kai threw this punch Kirito grabbed his arm and pulled Kai towards him and punch him in his gut. When he dropped Kai he spat up blood and called for help from his goons. As they ran towards Kirito he felt no emotions as he struck them down one after another. As Kirito walked past the bullies he said to Kai, "Now get a job and make your own money."

Shortly after he walked off teachers arrived and took the boys to the nurse's office where they spent the rest of the day. As Kirito was in class the lights suddenly cut off and men came rushing into his classroom and surrounded him . While Kirito was blinded by the bright lights of there guns he heard one say, "The boss wants him alive." after that was said one of the men shot him with a tranquilizer and he passed out.