Jealousy (Midoriya Izuku x Reader)

You were currently packing up your things to head back to your dorm room. (This is set when they have to live on campus now) You gave a sigh from thinking so much on how you were going to confess to your crush, Izuku Midoriya. You had such a huge crush on him and weren't sure whether or not to tell him since he was so oblivious and a bit aloof on the topic of romance. You didn't realize you were looking out in to space until you felt a hand placed on your shoulder and ended up being startled. You looked at the source that you had gotten ready to fight when realized it was only Momo. You let your guard back down and smiled at her.

"What is it Momo?" You asked, curious as to why she had suddenly interrupted your thinking. "You were spacing out, we were all trying to get your attention. Is something the matter?" Now she was the curious one while your cheeks lit up in a red hue. "A-ah! It was nothing! I was just... thinking about what to study once I get back to my room!" You shouted out accidentally. Mina looked at you interestingly. You had now realized that all the class 1-A girls had stayed back to figure out what was wrong with you.

"She's thinking about Deku!" Toru said enthusiastically. At the mention of your sweet cinnamon roll crush's name your face lit up like a ripe tomato. You shook your hand in front of you while shaking your head. "T-That's not t-true!" You were completely steaming which made you place your hands on your face.

They all started laughing at your embarrassment while you continued to cover your face. Your ears were red as well and you were trying to calm yourself, but it was true. They knew about your crush on Deku and they knew you had wanted to confess to him for the longest time now, but you weren't exactly sure on how to do it. Especially because you didn't even know if he liked you too. You loved your friendship with the green haired boy, he was sweet and fun to be around. You weren't willing to sacrifice that friendship just because you had a simple... no a huge crush on him!

"[Y/N]! Let's make a plan to see if he likes you or not! That way you can confess to him!" Toru said happily, everyone else nodded at this idea. "Then I'll help with the planning." Momo said, and Tsuyu suddenly told everyone the worst plan they could've thought about. "What about making him jealous."

Your eyes widened at this statement and you put your hands down from your face. Everyone was silent for a moment giving it a bit of thought. "Then Todoroki would be the best to use in that situation." Momo said, everyone else nodding. You on the other hand shook your head. "No way! What if it makes him upset? Or it gives him the wrong idea!" you were scared of what may happen but were at the same time interested in knowing what he might do. "Would Todoroki even agree?" You asked trying to find a way out.

"He will if Momo asks him. Even then we can all attack him over it and he'll be willing to." Jirou said with a smirk on her face. You gave a sigh in defeat, knowing perfectly well that they weren't going to give this up no matter what. You ended up agreeing to go with Momo to ask Todoroki if he would be willing to make Deku jealous.

TIMESKIP

You were nervous to say the least. You were currently standing in front of Todoroki with Momo next to you. "So, Todoroki. What do you say?" She had already explained the situation to him and wanted him to agree eagerly. He was silent for a few moments, a bit of relief beginning to seep in to you because of the silence. You were hoping he'd say no but the you froze at his answer. "Alright."

You looked at him in shock, Todoroki had agreed? WHY? Your nerves began to come back in, you were getting closer to carrying out the plan. "Really?!" Momo said excitedly, a cute smile plastered on her face while he nodded. "Seems like fun. His weaknesses will be showing." He said with the smallest smirk ever. You weren't surprised as to his motive. It was beneficial for him as well, so it seemed smart.