Jealousy (Todoroki Shouto x Reader)

You had been dating Todoroki for quite some time now and were happily enjoying it. But after the sports festival happened you began hanging around Shinsou more. Todoroki didn't know all the details yet but Shinsou was actually a childhood friend of yours, so you had only been spending more time with him to catch up with everything and try to make amends. You hadn't fought with Shinsou, but you had a bit of a falling out because he had suddenly started to become distant. Shinsou knew that you were dating Todoroki, so he made sure to keep himself in check with you because you were a taken. Although, Todoroki had an icky feeling in him whenever he would find out that the days he was busy were the days you spent time with Shinsou. You were oblivious to how Todoroki was feeling about the whole thing and were especially oblivious to his plan for today.

Todoroki told you that today he'd be busy with studying and he didn't want any interruptions, so you decided to spend your day going out shopping with Shinsou. You wanted to buy a gift for Todoroki since he had been studying so hard lately and you really thought he needed a small boost of motivation from you. Since you weren't entirely sure on what you should get him you decided to go with Shinsou since he too is a guy.

You were currently at a collectibles store, thinking that something in there would be good for Todoroki. "Do you collect anything Shinsou?" You asked as you looked around at all the novelties. You were hoping to buy something nice for Todoroki but also something that wouldn't kill your wallet entirely. You gave a sigh as Shinsou shook his head. "What kind of gift are trying to give him?' He asked you, which made you pause at the snow globes. You picked one up and shook it watching the delicate item seem like it was snowing. There was a small cottage inside with a Christmas tree placed in front of it. You placed it back as you watched the flakes fall. "I want a gift that he could look at and make him think of me while he studies... maybe that's a bit too cliché don't ya think?" You asked as your eyes went from the cute globe to meet purple orbs.

From Todoroki's perspective it seemed like the two of you were on a date, doing some shopping. He'd never seen you go in to a collectibles store and was surprised over it. He was trying to deduct what exactly the two of you were doing but from the distance he was at he couldn't make out what the two of you were saying. He was dressed a bit suspiciously since he had a mask over his mouth and his hair neatly tucked in to a cap to not give himself away. He also had a scarf wrapped around his neck, thinking he was in complete incognito mode. He gave a sigh as he watched you staring in to Shinsou's eyes, to him it seemed lovingly but, you were just teasing Shinsou about his dark circles telling him he should fix them but at the same time you were saying that he's perfectly fine the way he is.

You moved from the collectibles store to a crafts supply store. "Should I make something for him?" You asked yourself out loud. "If you're planning on making him something then I should help you because you're such a clutz." He said with a chuckle. You lightly punched his shoulder with a pout on your face. "That's not nice Shinsou! I can do it without your help!" You glared at him, sighing as you walked over to the kit sections.

Todoroki had lost sight of you in the aisles and was getting a bit frustrated from not being able to hear any of your conversations up until now. Todoroki walked out of the store in an attempt to wait it out.

You had found the most amazing gift for Todoroki which was an icy blue and red teddy bear kit that you had to make. You bought the item and Shinsou had asked if you wanted to eat some sweets before you headed back to the dorms. You had agreed since eating pastries seemed like a cute idea. If you liked it then you could perhaps drag Todoroki to it eventually as a cute date.

Todoroki saw you walk out of the store laughing with Shinsou as you both were heading in the opposite direction of the school and of him. He had an icky feeling inside of him while he watched the two of them having fun. His scarf began to get frozen before he realized it he was unmalting it with his other side while he followed after them. To him this seemed like the ultimate date as they were heading to the shop. This made Todoroki angry beyond belief and he raced over to you.