Jealousy (Katsuki Bakugou x Reader)

A/N: This one will probably be shorter because Bakugou doesn't let anyone take what's his. Also, profanity because it's Bakugou cmonnnnnn.

-----

You weren't as hot headed as Katsuki and were fairly liked by everyone in the 1-A classroom. No one was sure as to why you had such a good relationship with Katsuki and why you treated him so nicely when he was always such a jerk to you. But that was because you grew up with Katsuki and had the hugest crush on him. He wouldn't show it much, but he had an affectionate side, he was like a tsundere. A feisty explodo killer tsundere. You weren't dating but you were determined that he would notice how charming you were eventually! He had agreed to marry you once you both got older when you two were little kids, although it was under a circumstance if he were to find a beautiful girl that wasn't you then it wasn't going to happen. Either way, you were going to eventually charm him in to liking you. You were currently in Katsuki's dorm room, playing around with his magazines seeing what was interesting. He was ignoring you while on his bed, saying he was going to take a nap. You, being bored decided it would be fun to try and cuddle the maniac while he was taking a nap. You slipped on to his bed like a sneaky snake would and threw the covers on top of the both of you. You got up close to Katsuki, and instinctively in his sleep wrapped an arm around you pulling you in closer. You shut your eyes hoping that he wasn't awake. You smiled, content with being able to cuddle him in such a rare state. You drifted off to sleep, knowing this would be the best nap ever.

TIMESKIP

Unfortunately for you, he woke up before you and upon seeing you cuddled up to him felt extremely flustered which caused him to throw you off the bed. You still being asleep fell off his bed, hitting your head in the process which made you wake up in agony. It took you a few seconds to realize what had happened and you looked at Bakugou angrily. "Katsuki! Why would you do that! I can't physically hurt you, but I'll definitely be getting you back for this!" You shouted out at him. You got up from the floor and stomped off to the door, slamming it shut behind you. He tried processing what you meant by that statement but had no idea what it was. Instead he shrugged it off thinking that you'll forget about it and that you would forgive him.

Nope, you had a full proof plan that would make him feel just as mad as you were with him throwing you on the floor. You sat on the couch, cuddling up to Kaminari who had no idea you were just using him in order to piss off Bakugou. "Kaminari~ I'm so lonely won't you keep me company for a little bit? Katsuki threw me to the floor today because I was being needy. You won't do that to me will you?" You cooed, acting cutesy to him while he blushed at your statement. "S-sure! I-I won't throw you!" Kaminari announced, trying to prevent a nosebleed from coming on. Bakugou had walked in already, examining the position you were in with Kaminari, his hands letting out small sparks. "You're dead." He said in a low voice, Kaminari froze and looked terrified of Bakugou. "GET OVER HERE FUCK FACE. IM GONNA FUCK YOU UP." He yelled, running after Kaminari who was now fleeing the scene. You gave a sigh, pitying Kaminari. You had to find another boy that would help you out in this situation but then the perfect one just so happened to walk in. "Todoroki!" You squealed excitedly. He looked at you, having heard the whole thing. "Can you help me make Katsuki jealous? You're not afraid of him and it would be nice to hang out with you like we usually would." You said, getting up from your comfortable spot on the couch. He thought about it and agreed. You two had ended up going to the movies together so that enough time could pass for Bakugou to calm down a decent amount before jealousy attacked once again. You were walking back in to the dorms, Todoroki's jacket on you when you saw Bakugou there waiting for you. "Hi Katsuki, what're you doing here?" You asked him, playing innocent while Todoroki intertwined his fingers with yours. "Let me ask you what the fuck you're doing with half and half over there so late?" His voice was dripping with a venomous fury. He didn't want to see the girl he loved dearly holding hands with some 'fucking prick.'

You sighed and gave him a pout. "We went out to the movies together. Why would you even care? It's not like I'm your girlfriend or anything." Your heart was hurt a bit by the last bit of your statement since you really wish you were dating him. He approached you both, he looked so angry. You hadn't ever seen him THIS angry about something and it scared you a bit. He grabbed your other hand and yanked you away from Todoroki, pulling you in to a hug before taking the jacket and throwing it over to Todoroki who effortlessly caught it. Todoroki hadn't said anything since he knew to just let Bakugou ride his anger out. "Don't fucking touch what's mine you got that you fucker?!" He yelled out, your eyes widened at his statement. Todoroki just walked away back to his room to let you both figure something out knowing it was best to leave you two alone. "Yours?! What's that supposed to mean?!" At this point you were blushing a bit too much for your liking while he grabbed your wrist and took you to his room. He slammed the door to his room and let go of your wrist. He walked on over to the bed and without looking at you he told you "get on the bed."

Of course, you took this inappropriately since he was angry and also had never actually asked you to get on his bed before. "What?" was all you muttered out, your blush darkening. "I said, get the fuck on to the bed before I change my damn mind." He glared over at you, a small hue of pink dusting his cheeks. You complied, laying down on the bed before he joined you. He threw the covers on to you both and pulled you closer in to him. "You better not be fucking around like that again got it? You're mine and only mine I don't want that stupid fuckers to be going anywhere near you." He told you. Your ears were stinging hot from how red your face was now. "K-katsuki... I love you." You said, confessing to him. You couldn't see his face since it was pushed up on to his chest, but you heard him make a 'tch' sound. "I love you too... now go the fuck to sleep or I'll throw you off." He told you. He planted a light kiss on the top of your head while you giggled. Plain old Katsuki.