Meeting the other bad boys....

Cassie's P.O.V.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I picked it up and saw who was it and it was Louis.

L= Louis  C=Cassie

L: "Hello love"

C:"Hey Lou I'm getting ready ok just a few minutes and I'll be ready ok love you call you back"

L: "ok love you bye" and I hang up. I got up and went to the bathroom and did everthing I had to do. I got out and I went to my closet.  I picked out some white skinny jeans and a grey top with some black high heels and a beanie. I put them on and when to the bathroom to do my make up. I did a light black eye shadow, eyeliner and nude lipstick. I got my backpack and phone and when I was going outside I heard a honk. I looked outside and it was Louis. I walked to his car and got in.

"Hey love." He said while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey.' I told him and I kissed him. We drove to school while listening to a little bit of music. When we got there Louis came to my door and opended it. I said thank you and he pushed me a little to the car and started kissing me. I kissed back and he put his hands on my waist. I broke the kiss and gave him a little peck before we went inside the school. We went to a group of boys that are kinda like Louis but they had more tattoos and peircings.

"Hey lads this is Cassie my girlfriend, Cassie these are the other boys of the gang, Harry, Liam,Niall and Zayn." He said while pointing to the boys. I waved and wrapped my arms behind Louis torso and put my chin on his shoulder. They were talking about some guy that owen them some money but I wasen't paying attention to that. The bell rung and we had to go to class. Louis and I walked hand in hand to our class and we sat by each other in the back.

"So what  do you think about the boys?" Louis whispered while drawing on his notebook.

"Well they look a little bit scary but I think they're good. But you know they aren't the bad boys that do drugs and all that right?" I asked him worried. He looked at me and it was the face that I was right.

"You do drugs?!" I whispered/yelled at him while looking angry at him.

"Yes but I don't take them I just make them and sell them to other gangs." He said.

"Wait, there is another gang in this school?"

"Not at this school but at this state. There is only two gangs at each state." I started doing the chapter for the class but the only thing that is in my head is that Louis does drugs. When the bell rung I got up and went to my locker to get my french book for my next period. I felt hands on my waist and I turned around and it was Louis. I turned back to my locker and put my backpack in. I closed it and started walking away from Louis but he grabbed my wrist and pushed me to the lockers.

"Are you mad at me love?" He asked

"Yes I'm mad at you Louis.You should of told me you do drugs instead of going behind my back and not telling me." I said and told him that I have to go or I'm going to be late for class. I heard him following me but I just keeped walking.