SPY cont. 3

I let go and groaned loudly in ecstasy as I orgasmed and cummed all over his dick, my legs twitching. At the same time, I could feel the condom filling up with his own warm cum. We laid panting, our legs entangled, for a moment. Neither of us felt the need to talk and we rested in a comfortable silence. Ethan was still inside of me. When we got our breath back, he gently pulled out his softening dick, taking of the condom and putting it back in the packet, careful not to let any juice escape. I watched him as he got up and went to my bathroom. He put the used condom in the bin, grabbed a few paper towels, and wiped down his dick before coming back into my room. He crawled over the bed to my pussy and spreading my thighs apart. I flinched slightly before relaxing as Ethan began to softly lick me clean of my juices. Finishing off, he gently wiped me down with the wet paper towels. I smiled at him gratefully as he got up and put them in the bin before coming back to the bed. He pulled on his boxers before slipping under the covers.

"It's better that we have at least one restraint while we sleep." Ethan chuckled, pulling me against his hard warm chest.

I smiled up at him, memorising his beautiful face. His sharp cheekbones, carved jawline, his soft pale pink lips and those bright enthralling green eyes of his. His tanned skin and slight stubble, nicely shaped eyebrows and long black eyelashes. Everything about him. I wanted to remember everything. Everything.

"Shouldn't we shower?" I suddenly voiced out-loud as I snuggled against Ethan's chest.

"Tomorrow." he replied, burying his face in my hair.

"So do you want to talk the important stuff now?" I asked, rubbing slow circles on his chest.

"Tomorrow." Ethan murmured again, stretching out his arm to flick off the light, "Now it's time to sleep."

He kissed the top of my head and I settled my head in the crook of his shoulder, nuzzling his neck. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me close to him.

I felt safe and warm in his arms. I also felt incredibly happy. I couldn't help a small smile creep onto my face. Tomorrow, we'd talk. But there was no way in heaven or hell I was going to let my sexy green-eyed spy disappear from my life.

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yass guys!!!!! I've finished!!!!

That was one STEAMY story!!! *fanning herself*

I wish I had an Ethan *sigh in disappointment*, especially one that looked like Tom Cruise ;) ;)

I hope you all liked my story. I know, it's a very different style to my other one-shot 'Life Saver', but I hope you enjoyed it all the same.

Please vote and comment!

Love y'all.

xoxoxo

------------------------------------------------

NEW UPDATE:

Hey guys I had this great idea which I want to ask your opinion about... Should I make continue Spy as a collection of short stories?!?!?! 

I was thinking that I could flesh out some of the questions you probably have like:

1. Why is it important that Ethan's a spy?

2. Why was Ethan spying on the tattooed guy?

3. Why does Chloe have so many 'spy talents'?

4. Why was Chloe at the bar? (and carrying a dagger??)

So... what do you guys think??  Pls let me know in the comments!!

xoxoxo