Fake Hope 2 [JeongMiChaeng]

A/N: This is sad I feel bad for writing it I hope MiChaeng sails with no hinder. :'(

Also I know it's impossible to be pregnant from a girl but I also dislike gender bender so I guess you could think it as futanari.

It felt...bad.

Chaeyoung followed Mina to work one day.

True to her words, Mina indeed only worked as a dancer in the club. Or so she thought.

Chaeyoung ordered a glass of scotch from the bartender as she sat down and watched her girlfriend dance in the crowd.

She heard lots of cheering as she bow and walked through the crowd. A lot of men were gawking over her and giving her catcalls.

Chaeyoung was about to walk over to her and give her a surprise when someone else appeared before Mina and Mina's eyes immediately lit up at the sight of her.

Chcaeyoung stopped in her track.

Mina threw her arms over the girl and hugged her tightly. The girl whispered something into Mina's ears and Mina blushed and hit the girl's arms. After a while, the two kissed in front of Chaeyoung's eyes.

Chaeyoung's heart shattered. Her girlfriend really cheated on her. She didn't realise she was crying until she tasted saltiness in her mouth.

She couldn't bear to see the sight anymore and turned to walk away as she mapped out all the ways she could confront Mina once she got home.

Turns out Chaeyoung prepared a bit too much. She sat at the dining table facing the door in darkness as she awaited Mina's return. Tissue in compressed balls were soaked and strewn over the table.

But that night, Mina didn't return.

Chaeyoung waited till the clock hit five in the morning, yet no Mina.

The following weeks for Chaeyoung was a mess. Mina never showed up in her life again. She changed her number and changed her job.

The worst thing was, Mina left her all their memories. From the room they used to share, to Mina's toothbrush, her accessories. All of these reminded Chaeyoung of their times together.

It brought pain to Chaeyoung everyday. Chaeyoung no longer went to work, she just stayed home and spent her savings on food delivery for each meal. Her night was long and miserable because of loneliness and when she would finally succumb to sleep in the end due to fatigue, her dreams would be filled with Mina.

She would be awaken from her nightmares of Mina rejecting her with sweaty palms and she would hug her knees and cry her heart out until she falls asleep again.

It was that faithful day. Chaeyoung woke up again to see puffy eyes.

She didn't want to do this anymore. She trudged to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

Rusty.

She had not cooked for so long. When was the last time she cooked?

Images of Mina and her fooling around in the kitchen invaded her mind.

Too much.

Chaeyoung pressed the sharp edge against her wrist. It sank into her skin and cut through her vein.

Crimson red was flowing out.

It didn't hurt.

Chaeyoung couldn't remember what happened next.