Chapter 1: Nobody Knows

Tzuyu's POV

Nobody knows it's empty, The smile that I wear. The real one is left behind in the past Because You left me there...

Nobody knows I am crying. They won't even see my tears. When they think I am laughing, I wish you were here...

Nobody knows it's painful. They think that I am strong. They say it won't kill me, But I wonder if they are wrong...

Nobody knows I miss you. They think I am all set free, But I feel like I am bound with chains, Trapped in the mystery...

Nobody knows I need you. They think I can do it on my own, But they don't know I am crying When I am all alone...

Its Exactly 2 years when she left me.. And here I am again crying my heart out on the exact place when she said that were done... I tried so hard to convinced her not to leave because I know in myself that I cannot live without her.. I also ask her parents to help me to bring us back but they said its their daughter's choice and I should respect it no matter what.. But it hurts me more when they say if they are the one who choose for their daughter I should be the one their going to choose.. That's why I tried to follow her whenever she goes and ask for another chance but then she still choose to break my young heart exactly on my birthday...

Flashback...

I'm sorry tzuyu but I cannot take this anymore.. Mag break na tayo dahil hindi na ako masaya sayo.. And please lang wag mo ng abalahin pang habulin ako dahil hindi na magbabago ang desisyon ko.. Goodbye and Happy birthday pala..

After niyang bitawan ang mga masasakit na salitang iyon ay hinawakan niya ang kamay ko at may nilagay na isang box na sobrang pamilyar sa akin.. Yung box na naglalaman ng promise ring na binigay ko sa kanya nung anniversary namin...

Hinabol ko siya pero isang black bmw ang tumigil sa tapat namin at agad siyang sumakay dito.. Sinubukan kong humabol sa sinasakyan niya pero nasagi lang ako ng kasunod na kotse sa likuran nito.. Agad akong tumilapon ng bahagya bago tumingin sa langit at nagbabakasakaling isa lang itong masamang panaginip pero mali.. Dahil totoo ang lahat ng iyon dahil nakaramdam ako ng likidong nagmumula sa ulo ko dahil sa aksidenteng nangyari sa akin.. Bago ko ipikit ang mga mata ko ay nakarinig pa ako ng mga boses na papalapit sa akin.. At muli ko namang naibulong sa hangin ang salitang "Mahal na mahal kita - - - -" bago tuluyang mawalan ng malay..

End of Flashback

And here I am in the park near our house laying in the Bermuda grass under a cherry blossom tree..

Good thing there's no one here except me maybe because the rain is about to pour any minute now but I'm so tired to find my way back home that's why I stay here until the rain start to pour so hard and let it pour directly into my body.. I feel so weak to run and find some roof to shelter on that's why I let myself get wet and whisper "Happy Birthday tzu and I still love you my squirrel" together with the tears that continuously flowing coming from my eyes..

I stayed there for almost an hour and cry until I decided to find my way home... I'm sure mom was worried about me..

5 mins of walking and I reached our home safe and sound except for my whole body that shivering because of the rain.. When I was about to go to my room I heard my worried mom rushing into me..