Chapter 14: Love and Hate

Mina's POV

You took away my smile
You took away my life
You took away the dreams of night
You took my happiness in a might
You took away my life
You took away my time
I won't love anyone again
And I won't ever call you mine
You took away me from myself!
And I can't really help But say that its love lost again!

-----------------------

I maybe the most stupid person you'll ever know.. Why? It is because even if he hurts me I still love him.. Kahit anong gawin ko siya padin.. But I hate him at the same time.. I hate him for making me stupid, for using me, for breaking my heart into a million pieces 😭

----------------

" Love is a small word though it has different meanings. We all get lost in Love. We all get hurt by it. After a while when the man or woman breaks your heart theres pain that is affected cus you lose the love of your life. i say these words... I Love you all the time, I Love you cus i am always shy. I love you cus your my heart and i keep it locked and safed where no one can break it, only you have a key and only you can break my heart and cause so many scars... You bring me flowers or take me out and have the most amazing day. The girl or guy tries to make sure everythings perfect and make sure nothing goes wrong. A girl with a broken heart hurts more than anything. A guy with a broken heart it hurts more than anything. A girl makes love to you because she thought your love was ever so true.. but you go and break her bridge and then her heart now that you've done that her bridge won't heal and neither will her heart".

Very well said Miss Myoui 😊 okay class let's give her a big round of applause!

Sabi nung prof namin sa literature..

Thankyou sir.. sabi ko bago umupo sa likod..

Nagpalipat kasi ako dahil diba seatmate ko si Tzuyu.. Ayoko lang na magkaroon pa ng interaction sa kanya..

Napansin ko naman na nakatingin siya sakin hanggang sa makaupo ako.. Sinamaan ko naman siya ng tingin dahil naiinis talaga ako sa kanya..

 Sinamaan ko naman siya ng tingin dahil naiinis talaga ako sa kanya

Ano ba talagang problema nito.. Sila na nga ni Sana unnie ang seatmate lingon pa ng lingon dito..

Bahala siya diyan.. Nagfocus nalang ako sa discussion ni Sir kesa intindihin yung makulit na Yoda sa unahan..