Dinner

Derek and I walked to the front door of the house I once lived in. The door was the same brownish color with wooden carvings on the top and as I knocked I heard a familiar voice say "I'm coming!" And we waited. To say I was angry that my mom and brother didn't tell me they knew about the supernatural was the least. I was tense and Derek saw so he squeezed my hand and I calmed down. Isaac just stood there awkwardly. He really does look like Camden. The door opens and my mom and Scott are there. I give them a hug and pull them to the side.

"Don't lie to me. Scott are you a werewolf. And mom do you know about the supernatural?" I ask passive aggressively.

"How'd you find out!" Scott whisper shouted.

"Derek told me. But before you get mad. I told him first." I said.

"Told him what..." my mom said questioning my statement.

"Mom, grams was a witch. A New Orleans witch of the French quarter and I inherited her witch gene." I confessed.

My mom stared at me blankly before speaking. "Oh great. Two of my kids are supernatural creatures." She said.

I laughed at her statement. My brother just looked at us in awe wondering how I've kept this a secret for so long.

"Does dad know?" He asks concerned.

"No he doesn't. But New Orleans is a very supernatural city. All my friends are werewolves,vampires,witches, heretics,etcetera." I answer.

He just nods and walks away to what I assume is tell his pack. On the car ride here Derek informed me of everyone and their supernatural abilities. I'm still shocked that they were able to keep it a secret for so long or that they didn't come to me, but then again I hadn't come to them either when I found out I was a witch.

I remember the day like it was yesterday. I had been home alone and I heard weird noises and I remember thinking that someone was breaking in. I went downstairs to see what the noise was and suddenly things around me were floating and the intruder fled the scene. My dad works for NCIS New Orleans so he had made some enemies and so we assumed that was the case. It was that or our house seemed upscale for someone to rob.

We all sat at the table. Us adults drank some Cabernet, my favorite. While the minors had water/soda. My mom made her famous potato salad and penne al a vodka especially for me. It was like a huge family and I felt so happy knowing that this is the place I will be staying for however long I wished to.

I'm sure if Marcel could tie me down to New Orleans and never let me he would, but he loves me too much to keep me behind and away from my mom and brother. Marcel was like a second dad to me. He always looked out for me and made sure no one looked at me in a bad way. He always made sure I was ok and made me stay with him when my dad was gone for a couple of days.

I felt at home here and according to Derek the only supernatural creatures they've encountered are werewolves, a darach, a nogitsune, dread doctors, anuk-ites, and kanimas which is nothing compared to the a lot war that broke out in New Orleans. My dad was of course completely unaware of this "situation" per say, but he did get really suspicious with the amount of missing people.

As the three of us [ Derek, Isaac, and I] were heading home, we talked about the new threats in town regarding the reemergence of Monroe, one of the hunters that escaped. Apparently the works of their killings had been shown in the news and was labeled as a serial killer. Since I am a witch I offered to track her down because they managed to get their hands on an object of her possession which I can use for a location spell.

They agreed and were happy that they got a lead. The killings done by her and her presumable followers were taking place all over the states and even some world wide. To determine her exact location we must locate her precise location and to make everything easier I was going to take some of Scott and Derek's blood and do an enemy spell where anyone trying to kill them would show up like how Freya did with Klaus a couple years back.

Speaking of Klaus, he had texted me and asked for his help with Hope who was just touching upon her powers. Even with the threat of the hollow gone as the ancestors had sacrificed themselves to destroy her, she was still adjusting to life as a trybrid. [a/n I know klaus and Elijah die later for hope, but I wanted Davina and klaus's relationship to be good ]

Text

Klaus: hey davina I have a few questions

Davina: yeah klaus. What's up!

Klaus: well obviously you know that hope is adjusting to her powers but she's been having these dark veins runnin up she hands and recently her neck. Any idea as to what that could be?

Davina: yeah it's just that the power is getting a little stronger and harder for her to control. My best bet is a spell I read the other day in esthers grimoire I'll send it to Kol and he'll explain to freya how to use it.

Me and Kol were best friends. He was the one person I regretted leaving since he was the one who protected me from the hollow and ultimately got me back alive front he time I died for 1 month. My dad didn't even know. Kol has told him that I had gone for one month on short notice on a business trip until he could bring me back. Which he eventually did, thankfully.

I eventually drifted to sleep in the car dreaming about the handsome man with raven hair and green orbs for eyes.