Piggy Back Rides 3/5

Triple update bc mom made tacos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam

You and Liam were walking home from the theatre late at night, holding hands through the darkness. Illuminated by the street lamps, Liam could see your eyes becoming droopier by the second.

“Hop on my back babe,” he sighed softly. Without protest, you stalked behind him and pushed yourself onto his back, resting your head on his shoulder and lazily wrapping your arms around his neck.

He smiled and leaned his head onto yours, singing to you to sleep as he carried you the rest of the way home, tucking you in when he finally reached your bed.

Louie

You and Louie were roaming the streets of LA, eating cake pops and drinking Starbucks. It had rained just a few hours ago, and the sidewalks were still glimmering wet when you came to a crossroad. In front of you two stood a gigantic puddle.

“Piggyback, ma’ lady?,” Louie asked you, smiling at his own stupidity. “Don’t mind if I do, good sir,” you giggled, jumping on his back (and breaking it and killing him bc chubby me no jk) Seconds later, he jumped through the huge puddle, splashing water everywhere as he zigzagged across the street, running in circles through the traffic, making you to throw your head back in laughter, remembering why you fell in love with this dork to begin with.

(A/N- Aw Lou ily babe.)

Zayn

Everyone was bored, wound up for the show tonight at the O2 in London. Seconds after you all sat down, Harry piped up, “PIGGY BACK CONTESTS. DIBS ON NIALL!” (A/N- bc Narry leave me alone) You laughed, looking up at your boyfriend. “Partner?” you beg, hard core puppy dog eyes working him. “But of course,” he smiled.

Liam stood at the starting line, hands up in anticipation, Lou at the finish line. The minute Liam’s arms went down, Harry and Zayn took off. Throughout the entire race, Harry would get just close enough for Niall to push Zayn. Meer feel from the finish line, Niall finally managed to knock Zayn off balance, sending you both flying into a wall.

Harry deep throated a hearty laugh, (A/N- VICTORY SCREECH OOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOO) as you and Zayn slid down the wall, still laughing at what had happened. He leaned to his side, pressing light kisses into the side of your face and neck as you continued to giggle. Not three seconds later, Louie passed by with a quick, “Ewwww, PDA, bleh.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trying to get all this started up. Don't forget to vote and comment, just tell me if you like it. Message some suggestions if you have any you'd like to see. Thanks jungle friends. ♥