World Cup (Mashton)

In honor of the only time I ever watch soccer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton

You were sitting on the couch, intently watching the Germany/Argentina game, screaming when Schweinsteiger finally scored the first goal 65 minutes in. Your dog jumped off the couch, appauled by your obnoxiousness, followed by Ashton trudging in from the music room, unable to write with all the noise.

               He took a seat on the couch and threw his arm around your tense body. "I love playing soccer but I just can’t watch it,” he continued as he turned to you, “what do you think of that Y/N? Does it make you like me any less,” he said, smirking.

You were so caught up in the game, really only half listening to what he was saying, replying with a short, “I couldn’t like you any less,” getting a chuckle from the boys who had been sitting on the floor for about an hour now. His dimples caved in as his jaw dropped. “Kidding, kidding,” you laughed, pulling him in between your legs as you stroked his hair and watched the rest of the game quietly.

Michael

               You were sitting on the couch, violently playing an intense game of FIFA: World Cup Brazil (Lol @ my shameless promo plus quoting of Ash) with your loverboy Michael.

“Do it Y/N, shoot the ball. Or do you not have the balls?” Mikey said, egging you on to miss. You took one hard shot and yelled as your ball hit the goalie in the crotch, driving him straight into the back of the net.

“I do, but I’m not sure your goalie does anymore,” you joked, walking away from a pain stricken faced Michael.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can't you tell how much I know about how FIFA games work. Not. 

P.S.- Wow. How terrible am I. Three updates in one day and then none for like. Ever. Lol @ my life. Been busy dying my hair purple and making it look like I did my AP summer work tho. Sorry. Hope you enjoyed my lifeless update (Lol at how inconsiderate I am). Gonna try and write like 28495738 this week and just post them in sections for the 7 people that have read them. Comment ideas or crude things please, I want to know people like this bc honestly putting more effort into this than actual school work. Gonna try and make these longer too. Weeeeee. Much love shit something weird popped up. Much love jungle friends.

P.P.S- The urge to start a fanfic that everybody falls in love with and becomes the next Motel 6 is there, but my lazy a** is not.

P.P.P.S.- Can I curse in this?

P.P.P.P.S.- Penis.

P.P.P.P.P.S.- Hello Wattpad social worker that comes to inspect my foul language.

Sorry for any of you that made it this far.

Not really.

Actually not at all.