Lord richard

Eddie wasn't in the living area upstairs so Emmy and I hung out up there and we got bored so we started playing clue, and then monopoly, then sorry, and then finally while we were playing our 3rd round of UNO Eddie and Richard came in of course in sweatpants and t-shirts. "hey Eddie quick question do you ever actually wear real clothes" I say "and that would be my twin, yes I do and you can't hate on the sweatpants because I saw what you slept in this morning and I'm pretty sure it was sweatpants" "I wasn't hating I find sweatpants very enjoyable to wear but you seem to forget that i do not wear them constantly" " but of course sister darling I will have to exclude the comments that are deserved at this as for to keep apparel that you might wear, turtleneck, ski mask, and sunglasses" "ok you can quit talking like that now because I can not acquire an answer but i also do not I intend to carry on such a conversation such as this one."

"Um excuse me but um Emmy love are your siblings always quite like this?" lord Richard said in his British accent " I don't know, when ever they start talking like this it's my cue to leave the room" " It's very nice to meet you lord Richard sorry for the argument it was just the burning question of the day" I say "it's fine but there's one question for you because Eddie here refuses to tell me" "which. Is" "what is your name?" "I'm Miranda Hudson " "it's lovely to meet you miss Miranda, and I must say you don't look like your brother right now." "Thank you, your silver tongue is enjoyable." "As are you Miranda" "ok enough you to no more talking" Eddie said barging in between us. he was so charming and that accent it's just so mesmerizing.....shut up Mandy you promised Eddie you wouldn't like fall for him. "yes, of course, there's no time to talk we must go riding on the trail, would you to ladies care to join us?" Richard asked "I believe that is up to Eddie, unfortunately" Emmy said "you may go if you want" "well then let's go, Mandy you coming?" Emmy said "yeah I'm coming" and then we ended up racing down the steps until Eddie feel and then we were at the stables I rode a horse named charmer and once we saddled up (no side saddle!!!!!) we headed out on the trail. At some point Richard and I got separated from Emmy and Eddie. "wait where did they go?" I asked looking around "I don't know they were right in front of us" he said also looking around. "maybe we should go back, its getting dark." he said "yeah we should" and we raced each other back to the stables and then walked back to the palace and up to the upstairs living area and onto the couch and we just talked and talked and then he got really close, close enough to kiss which we almost did but then we heard foot steps and we jumped away from each other which was just in time because then Eddie and Emmy came in soaking wet. "what happened to you two?" I asked running to grab some bath towels for them. "it started to rain when we decided to start heading back and then it turned to down pour" Emmy said. "oh wow you should probably got change clothes or something before you catch a cold" and they went to change their clothes. "well that was close" he said as soon as the doors shut. "yeah, good thing they were loud or ya know, angry brother and friend" "yes indeed although I think we should continue that business later" he said then biting his lip in that cute way as if begging me to say yes. "indeed we shall" I say answering with a little smile. Eddie walked out and started to question us " did anything happen between you two while we were gone" Richard and I both looked at each other not sure what to say. "ok so obviously something did happen you just don't want to admit it, right." he said after the silence "not exactly" Richard says giving me the sorry look "what do you mean not exactly its a yes or no question there's no gray it's black or white." "it is a black or white question but its a gray answer, we almost did kiss but then we heard your foot steps" I say giving Richard the sorry look this time. "i am sorry Eddie, truly" Richard says "no it's not my business what you two do, its just weird hearing that said, my sister and best friend almost kissing...." we decided to end the almost right then and there and we kissed right in front of Eddie, probably not the best move on our part. "scratch that my sister and best friend kissing right in front of me" but like I was going to say we didn't really care so we kissed some more. "ok now forget that sister and best friend making out, no snoging, no um eating each others faces... oh god is that tongue... good bye I'm leaving oh and Richard one last thing hands above the neck only." "Oh your no fun, Eddie" Richard said stopping for a moment. "now where was I?" he said turning back to me. he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer and we kissed for a little bit longer but then we stopped although his lips lingered on mine on the last kiss slowly pulling away as if saying to be continued. I hadn't seen Emmy in a while so I went to her room to find her asleep in her bed and I checked her forehead to see if she had a fever which she didn't luckily and then I went to eddies room and knocked on the door "Eddie can I come in?" "yeah sure" and I walked in "hey" "oh good your done kissing I thought I'd have to tear you two apart" "I'm sorry about that we shouldn't have done that in front of you, that was disrespectful to you, I'm also sorry that I broke our promise" "honestly I was mad at you at first and then him and then both of you, but if you are going to make out with one of my friends in front of me I would prefer it to be Richard." "I still feel bad about this, is there anything I can do for you?" "yeah there's one thing how about you go put on some sweat pants and a t-shirt." he said with a grin "if that will make you happy, I will" "it will make me very happy Mandy" so I left his room with him following me out into the living room and went to my room and changed I also put my hair into a messy bun took my contacts out and my makeup off and put my glasses on and walked out and Richards and Eddies jaws dropped and they just stared at me "are you happy now?" "Yeah I guess so, I didn't know you had contacts or glasses" Eddie said "yeah, I do" "how and excuse my language is it bloody possible to look that fantastic in sweatpants" Richard said still staring "Richard remember we look that fantastic in sweatpants all day long" Eddie said sarcastically "oh very true, very true Eddie" Richard replied sarcastically. "oh god." I say putting my hand to my forehead "what" Richard asks "I'm already having regrets about kissing you" I say jokingly "oh really?" he says playfully jumping over the couch to get closer to me "yeah and I usually don't get them until the day after it happens" "maybe this would stop the regret." he says showing me his six-pack and then kissing me. "would you put your shirt down Richard, please and stop kissing my twin." Eddie begs and then we all start laughing "Eddie we've had some very interesting conversations over the years but I think the ones today take the cake." Richard says still laughing. "Ill see you two tomorrow goodnight" I say hugging Eddie and then Richard and I hug and kiss goodnight. "goodnight Mandy" they say as I walk towards my room.