Stupid Things (Revised)

As we were both just staring at each other with his hand on the trigger of the gun that's being aimed at my head he finally speaks up.

" So princess are you going to say something or do I have to kill you to keep your mouth shut your choice," he  asked me again.

" I won't tell anyone," I told him and his face broke out with a smile as he taken the gun from pointing it at my head.

" Okay now get back to your fucking work" he said and I nodded my head slowly turning around and walking into my office next door.

As I was walking to my desk I realizing I just shot a man today because my boss told me to. The man who I had a crush on since forever but has been denying it. The man who has mad my life a living hell since I started working for him has made me kill someone.

I think I was going to go into shock because how could this even happen I mean today was suppose to be a regular day. Know I have to taken someone else's life just so I could keep my own. What does that say about me am I selfish for killing that man or am I doing the right thing by killing him.

I was taken out of my thoughts by Kaden in IT who has cane into my office.

" hey Blake Jordan told me to tell you that he needs you in his office right away," he said then left leaving my door open for my to run across the all to Jordan's office.

When I was there I knocked on the door three time and waited for him to say come in. And when he finally did I pushed down the door handle to open his door.

" Blake why the fuck don't I have my morning coffee like I swear sometime I think you could really be dumb like how the hell did you forget my coffee," he yelled at me like it was my fault that I was going through shock. That it was my fault that I had to shoot that man.

" Did you fucking forget that I came to your office this morning to drop off the paper work for the meeting today at 2. Just to see you beating up a man and not only that you tell me to kill him or you won't spare my life but yet it's my fault that I forgot to give you your fuck out of hear. Like you dead ass bugging if you think that for a second I actually though about making your coffee," I yelled back at him and I paused and regretted having big mouth and know I'm getting fired.

It was dead silent in the room until he turned around in the office chair and got up and walked towards me. The closer he got the more I stated he walking back. Just for me to stumble upon the glass window that's by his office door.

When Jordan finally caught up to me he just starred at me and didn't say a thing. Until he grabbed my chin harshly to make me look at him.

" Now I'm going to say this once and only once the only reason I'm not firing you right now is because I know you are going through traumatic experience when you killed that guy but don't think for a second that I won't make you regret EVER raising your voice at me again do you hear me," he said really harshly while he kept glaring at me with a disgusted facial expression.

I had never nodded my head so hard before I thought I was going to fall off my body. Jordan finally harshly let go of my chin and now that shut really hurt.

" Now go fucking make my coffee so I could get back to work," and that was pretty much the only interaction we had for the rest of the day.

As a couple of weeks went by I could help but notice a change in his a attitude. He has become more angrier than usually and it kind of making me mad. I think something is going on with his criminal side of his business has become really stressful and he is taken it out on me.

Now I'm not going to yell at him like I did last time you see were that got me I think I'm going to approach him with this on an different manner. I had decided to ask him when I hand him his coffee.

When I had finally entering the building at my usual time 7:20 I had finally made it to the top floor. I put my stuff down in my office and went to his own personal "break room". Once I was finish making his coffee I had walked to his office and knocked on his door. When he finally told me to come in I open the door and see him reading over some documents.

" Here's your coffee sir," I said putting his coffee down on his desk when I walked into the room. I was then about to walk away and not asked him because he looked so mad I felt his hand grab onto mine. I had turned around to see what he want.

" Have you ever seen a man named ghost," he finally spoke up after he cleared his throat.