Him & I (Revised)

I looked at him and shock my head no and just nodded his head and dismissed me. As I was walking out again I turned around to ask him " are you okay," and when his head shot to me.

" why are you still hear I told your ass to fucking leave your dismissed," he said.

" why do you keep trying to be mean to me when all I'm asking you is if your okay. Even after all the shot you but me through over the years you still hate me. When all I have ever done was trying to help you why can't you accept that," I said to him and tears were threatening to come down.

" because I have never had someone try and help me before and this is the only way I know how to respond," he spoke out which really had me flabbergasted because I thought he was going to yell at me.

" so are you going to tell me what's bothering you or not," I said walking back closer to his desk.

" I can't tell you that princess your not apart of my world," which had me surprised again because what did he mean I'm not understand because I'm not apart of his world.

" what do you mean like that," I said and I know my voice was starting to rise.

" can't tell you that easier just know that it's a world out there very dangerous that you know nothing about and I don't think you could handle it," he said.

" why you you think I can't handle it I believe I'm perfectly capable to learn how to