Paris

Jordan POV

After I told Blake about what happened in the stimulation and why she's in my private hospital we have been good ever since. We have kissed a few times but we still haven't had sex yet. Blake said she wants us to wait to our wedding night and I respect that. But, it's the sexual frustration I feel when she just continues to seduce's me.

I know she does it on purpose to get me all hot and bothered that's why I don't react. But right know we are going over the wedding invitations. It's been about 2 months and Blake's shoulder is almost completely healed. She just have to keep doing her extra sizes for a few more weeks and she's healed.

But back to the point we are deciding who we want to invite to our wedding new month. We want it to be something small but also big enough for some mafia leaders who are allies of mine to come.

"Jordan Babe are you okay," I heard Blake's angelic voice said taking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, Umm I'm okay just thinking," I said back.

"About what," she retorted back.

"You," I said marking her face light up in embarrassment on her brown golden cheeks.

" Oh okay but can we get finished with the invitations I'm tired and have to wake up early tomorrow and so do you," she said making me remember how she's still my assistant.

Yes she is still working on being the owner of her fathers company. But since there's a lot of legal work we have to go through. Blake wanted to continue to be my assistant until then. Which I recommend that she didn't have to I could find another assistant but she insisted. Saying how she didn't want to stay in the town house all day doing nothing.

" how about you go run a bath will I finish the rest of these papers does that sound fine to you," I said.

"Yeah that sounds good come to bed when your done," I nodded my head while she walked up the stairs to the master bathroom.

It's been about 20 minutes since Blake has been up stairs and my phone started ringing and I look down it's my dad.

" yes dad," I said. My voice sounded all horse from my tired state.

" Boy you need to get your ass up, someone just stole a supply of our l shipments get to the head quarters quick," he said and the line went dead.

What the hell just happened me and Blake were just happy and nothing was going until today. Who could have stolen some our shipments. Could it possibly the person Blake ex said she was close to.

I still wasn't able ask Blake who she suspected as ghost because we have been to busy with the wedding. Also, Blake's shoulder so timing has to been off but I'm going to ask her now before I leave out.

I walked up the steps to our master bathroom that was in our room. "Bambino (baby) I'm going out my father called and said someone stole one of our shipments," I told Blake as I was finding my shoes in the closet.

"Okay Jordan just tell me if you need me to come or not," my Bambino said.

" No I don't need you to come just stay here and I'll have some of my men stationed out side just in case someone tries to attack," I said finally putting on my shoes walking into the bathroom. Where I see Blake in our jacuzzi naked.

" It's go head just make sure you take care of your self and not die on me you now I want to say I love you. And,sound all sappy but it's to early for me to but I am on the verge of loving you and I cant do that if your dead," Blake said.

" I love you Bambino and I will come back to you but I also need to keep you safe so please don't leave tonight," I said.

" Okay I won't I'll just go to bed like I plan to because I'm to tired from doing all those invitations,"

" Okay I'll see you later love you," I said.

" Okay be safe see you later," she said as I was turning around and then I remembered what I was supposed to ask her.

"Blake," I said.

"Yes Jordan,"

"Remember how I was telling about what happened that day at the stimulation,"

"Jordan I don't want to talk abut that it brings up to many memories," she said trying to focus on something and not look at me.

"Bambino about that what I have to tell you might be bad but I need you to be honest with me like I am to you," I say.

" Okay ask just be fast I'm starting to get emotional,"

" Well your ex boyfriend said that ghost is someone that's close to you could you possibly now who he is," I said.

" Serious Jordan do you really think that I know who ghost is seriously man. No I don't know who he is just go deal with the missing shipments, she said.

" Blake I'm not questioning your loyalty to me I just want to keep you safe. I just wanted to know if you had any suspects of who he could be,"

" No I do not so can you please go I'm starting to get aggravated," she said.

"Okay I'm leaving but I'll see you later tonight,"

"Okay," she said brushing me off as she gets out of the jacuzzi and walking into our closet.

" Blake baby you know I didn't mean it that way," trying to get closer to her.

" Well that's how I took it see you later Jordan," she said and I nod my head walking out of our from and out of the house to meet my dad.

Blake POV.
I can't believe Jordan would say that to me questioning my loyalty to I'm thinking I would cross him like that.
I love that man and he just going to ask me that question.

Wait did I just say I love ❤️ him omg I did just say that. I know Jordan didn't mean to offend me but the way he said it made it sound like he was questioning my love for him.

What ever I'll just wait to tomorrow and tell him I'm sorry for over reacting I hope he could forgive me.
Meanwhile, Blake was getting ready to go to bed someone was watching her outside her window.