MOVING

ASTRID/POV🔴

    I started my day by waking up to go to start packing my clothes to move to my new apartment. My mom and dad were helping me pack my stuff.

But, they were sad. A tear rushed down my moms cheek. "Mom" i said. She turned back and took the tear and faced me again. "What is it dear" she said. "you don't have to hide it mom". "It's just that we will miss you". I will to mom". "ok lets go back to work"she said and stood up from the wooden floor.

"Are you ok now mom"?

"Yes dear im fine".

As we finished packing up my stuff it was almost afternoon so we decided to eat dinner out. We went to chipotle.

"Are you done dear, why did you left food?

"Yes, i just lost my appetite."

"Oh ok"

NEXT DAY

We were done packing my stuff and it was the day i will be going to my new apartment.

Good thing the train is at night, that way i can spend my last day in my parents house and enjoy spending time with them.

"morning" i say to my mom and dad as i go down the stairs.

"Oh hello sweetie, so what do you want for breakfast?" she says.

"Whatever you want im ok with it mom" i said.

"Oh ok sweetie"

After eating breakfast i went to change my clothes, i took off my pj's and putted on my BTS hoodie and some black jeans and threw myself in my bed and watched some YouTube videos until it was 1pm, then my mom entered the room.

"Astrid, get ready were heading to the zoo."

" YAAAAY!!! Ok mom will do" and with that i blasted to my  bathroom to take a shower, by the moment i came out it was only ten minutes.

"Woah aare you sure you took a bath or did you touched the water and came out?"

" No mom, i just showered,  combed my hair."

"OK? I will go so you can change and me and your father can get ready"

"Ok mom, please hurry".

"Well what to wear, what to wear."

She ended up putting a white T-shirt with some red stripes that in the middle said "girl power" and some blue jeans with black converse.

"Ok,  there im all set."

Then, she took a peek to see if her parents were done but they weren't so she turned on the a.c and started watching some Emma Chamberlain (if you know who she is 😂😂😂😄) .

When they all were done they went to the zoo and left at 4pm because they also went to the movies to watch BTS BURN THE STAGE. (sorry, had to do it) and after that they went to MC DONALDS and before they knew it, it was time to go.

"W-were g-g-going to miss you my sweetheart."said her mom not wanting her to go.

"Y-yeah we are." said his father who was also tearing up.

"M-m-m-me t-too mom d-ad." she said tearing up.

" We will visit you every month if we can girl." said a crying father.

"Remember, you're apartment is number...... ok sweetie? Also call us when yo get ther that way we won't be worried." said my mom.

"Yes mom" i said "Ok bye" i said giving them one last hug and it was the strongest hug in the world, after that they kissed my forehead, i got in the train and i went off to my new home.

Well guys that was it, hope you liked it and also as the story continues i will be making the chapters longer ok well that's basically it oh and also i want to tag someone
@Ciarichan
Ok soo that's basically it

--BROFIST--

Also guys, if any of you have been reading Hicstrid Secrets well....  I will continue it in this account and i will change the beginning but i am changing it to this account because were i was writing the story aka my tablet is lost. Sorry im a messy boy