Chapter 11: What Could Go Wrong?

Danielle's POV

*Present Day*

I went backstage and got dressed. Some of the girls congratulated me but over all they were a lot nicer than the girls down at NXT. I made a lot of enemies. But that was for the girls. The guys were my best friends. I was one of them basically. Here, it's kinda different so far. There was a knock on my locker room door. It was Randy Orton. He had a storyline with Jeff not to long ago.

"Hello. I'm Randy. I just wanted to introduce myself because you look very.... different from the other girls I guess you could say. Don't be alarmed I'm not as scary as they say unless you piss me off." He warned then did a sadistic laugh. "If you need me to show you around or something, I would be more than happy too. You intrigue me, Danielle."

 "Oh. Uh thanks I guess. I think I'm good on getting a 'tour' but thanks for the offer. Maybe we can find a date to hang out." I smirked. We exchanged numbers. This is an amazing start to WWE. Then there was a loud slam on my locker room door. I screamed and saw it was just Jeff. I held my hand over my racing heart and boy was I pissed!

"Jeff! What the fuck?! You just scared the living daylights out of. Dios te odio con todo mi corazón." I tried to calm myself down.

 "Sorry, I guess. But you cannot date Randy! Trust me! He has a reputation and it's not being a fuck boy or some shit! It's worse and you're gonna find out the hard way!" He yelled.

 "Well looks like I'm gonna find out the hard way because I'm allowed to do whatever I want. We aren't teenagers Jeff! You can't try and save me like you saved me when we younger! I'm sorry to say but someone had to break it to you and I was that someone." I explained and crossed my arms. Jeff could really piss me off at times. "No puedes salvarme de Randy. Nadie puede porque es un tipo perfecto. Mejor que nunca."

 "I have known you for six years and I still don't get Spanish." He pointed at me. "But all I know is, don't come running to me when he does something bad to you."

"You're full of crap, Jeff. He's an innocent man!" I tried to defend him. Randy appeared from nowhere and grabbed Jeff's shoulder.

 "Yea. Listen to the poor girl, Jeff. I'm an innocent man and you know that. Besides, when she speaks Spanish it's sexy as hell. Don't get jealous that I'm stealing your little crush away from you man. It happens sometimes. But what can I say? The ladies love me! Do I have to remind you about Trish?" Randy smirked at Jeff. Jeff just snapped and slapped Randy. I slapped Jeff and threw him into the concrete wall.

"¿Por qué los tíos son tan fastidiosos?" I whispered to myself.

 "I love when you speak Spanish." Randy licked his lips.

 "¿Te gusta cuando hablo español Huh? Bueno se utilizan demasiado porque podríamos vernos más a menudo." I smiled at him. He kissed my cheek and ran off. He seems sweet. What could go wrong?